Slo

I was wondering what happened to her. She always did Friday polls that were fun. She posted a couple threads that people got nasty on. I hope she's okay!

She left once before and came back, maybe she will again. I always enjoyed her Friday polls.

...that'd do it for ME....why do people have to be so mean sometimes? :confused3

I've wondered that myself. There are a few here who seem to enjoy being that way. I've had it happen on threads I've started too. You either develop a thick skin and let it roll off your back, realize their opinion really isn't worth anything, or get upset and leave. For the most part I enjoy this message board, and have learned to not even bother with a few people who post here. But I have noticed a couple of the worst ones haven't posted here in a long time.

She left once before and came back, maybe she will again. I always enjoyed her Friday polls.

I've wondered that myself. There are a few here who seem to enjoy being that way. I've had it happen on threads I've started too. You either develop a thick skin and let it roll off your back, realize their opinion really isn't worth anything, or get upset and leave. For the most part I enjoy this message board, and have learned to not even bother with a few people who post here. But I have noticed a couple of the worst ones haven't posted here in a long time.

I would have left but I learned how to use the ignore button and that is what makes the boards fun for me

Life could also just get in the way. I seem to check in once a year and stay on board for a month and maybe two but then life picks right back up again and it gets insane! This could be something that just happened to her.

...I know EXACTLY what you mean...:flower:

Haven't seen her in quite a while.

I get tired of being corrected for spelling or what ever. I am a grown woman, sometimes I want to lash out for it. Hope slo comes back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter