slo’s WEDNESDAY 3/20 poll - Disney Parks Snacks 🥨 🍦🍗

Disney Parks Snacks - You can only PICK ONE and the rest go away forever.

• Mickey Bar

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Churro

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Turkey Leg

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Dole Whip

Votes: 46 43.0%
  • Mickey Pretzel

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • I don’t buy any of the above snacks, but have tried some/all at one time

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • I’ve never tried any of the above snacks - I haven’t visited a Disney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ve never tried any of the above snacks - I have visited a Disney Park

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
I picked the Dole Whip, although I have enjoyed a turkey leg or 2 in my past! My favorite Disney snack is the frozen banana with nuts, as well as the seasoned corn on the cob, both at Animal Kingdom!

Dole whip float is my favorite, followed by the Mickey ice cream bar. Love their popcorn too.

I'm not much of a snack guy, but I've tried Dole Whips. Mickey bars, and pretzels. If I get hungry I'll just wait for lunch or dinner.:)

Dole Whip floats are my must-have every trip. Our local ice cream places usually have a Dole Whip flavor available which varies. Currently, it’s pineapple and I told my husband that we need to get up there.

Mickey Bar, hands down. (Though DS gets the ice cream sandwich) We have at least one every trip, usually in line for Pirates in the evening but not above having one for breakfast. If DH is with us we have them everyday of the trip.

My kids would probably choose Churros. I hear ours (DLR) are superior to WDW. They’re not for me beyond maybe a bite. That sugar coating it just too much for me.

I’ve had one Dole Whip in my life and found it sticky, messy and not that great. Kids love them though.

Never had a Turkey leg.

Pretzels are meh.

Popcorn I could take or leave but it’s a great “light” snack if you have dinner coming up. I’ve read that the daily popcorn sales basically pay for the fireworks show.

I don’t buy a lot of snacks at Disney. If I was to it would probably be popcorn or a Dole Whip. I’m just never that hungry to bother.

None of the other listed are special enough to get me to buy. And the turkey leg just seem gross.

Pineapple Dole Whip is a must for me. I can get the smae Mickey bars at the grocery store and, to me, the same as other brands of chocolate coated ice creams bars. Never had a turkey leg. Never will. Churros...usually just a bite my daughter's is just fine. I can take it or leave it. Pretzels...not very good (at least the ones I've had). The pretzels in the mall are much better.

I definitely eat more dole whips than any of the others. If you include the special flavors and floats, I probably eat more of those than all other snacks combined.

I said Dole whip too. But the best Dole whip I ever had was at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii.

Pretzels are too dry for me, not a churro fan at all , I don’t even eat the Turkey leg at Thanksgiving and I get all my Mickey bars on cruises.

Churro for sure, and Dole Pineapple JUICE from the booth outside the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland. Never noticed Dole Whip at Disneyland until after I got on the DIS. I think of Dole Whip more as something you get at the State Fair, County Fairs, and Home and Garden Shows as all the soft serve booths have it.
We had a churro with the chocolate sauce (which seems like hershey syrup with 2 gallons of water added) for the first time at a DVC thing. We were not impressed at all. I mean there are snacks that yeah this is good but not worth $8 , but even if the churro were a buck each we wouldn't buy. Maybe there were serving ones left over from the day shift????

I voted for the Dole Whip. Pineapple/Vanilla swirl is the favorite here. It was close though between that and the Churro in EPCOT!

On our trip to Hawaii we stopped at the Dole Plantation just to get a Dole Whip. Only problem is that they just serve the pineapple, no vanilla swirl. They were so tart that we couldn’t finish them. The vanilla really cuts through the tartness!

Last edited:
I've had them all, but I don't think any of those in recent visits. For me, even though technically not a snack I guess, a cinnamon roll at Gaston's. I liked them better at Main Street Bakery, but, oh well,such is change with Disney.

Also funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow or Epcot.

Keep the Dole Whip. I've had the pretzel a couple of times, and it was your standard pretzel. Mind you, I come from the land of excellent soft pretzels, so a pretzel anywhere else is bound to not taste as good to me. The churros are often stale. The Mickey bars are just okay. I don't like ice cream sandwiches in general.

Really, the only snack we get sometimes is an egg roll from the cart, and the last time we had them they were super greasy so we might not buy them anymore.

edit: @Dan Murphy just reminded me about the funnel cakes. They are delicious, too.

I'm in the don't buy but have had some vote. I'll see your DD hasn't had a Mickey Bar with my son, who is 44 and has been going since he was 3, has never had one. He is not a huge fan of ice cream but when he does eat it, it is usually from the France pavilion at Epcot or the Ice Cream Shop at MK. I've also never had one and have been going since 1983. I do love ice cream, it's a food group as far as I'm concerned. I just prefer mine either in a cone, or in a milkshake, or in a cup, or on a brownie, or in a sundae, or on a slice or pie. I've only had one dole whip and that was a completer prize at Epcot F&G. Never bought one, wasn't that thrilled with the one I had. Have had the pretzels every so often when I'm hungry but don't know what I want, good walking around snack. Have had a turkey leg, my son and I got one and a beer at the stand in America and shared the leg while watching a concert one year, we weren't able to finish it but it was o.k. The only churro I've had in the parks was at Nomad Lounge and they were o.k but nothing to write home about. I've also had them at Three Bridges at CS. I've never had one outside of WDW.

Actually the one I wanted to keep is already gone ... the Jalapeno Pretzel! So I'll keep the Mickey Pretzel instead. But to be honest, we didn't get many snacks last time we were there. The lines were always so long at snack places and if I'm going to wait 20+ minutes in a line, I would rather it be for a ride than in order to spend more money. We already eat enough there anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter