Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I’ve never had them

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • What’s a Nutter Butter Cookie?

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
I became very ill after sharing a package of Nutter Butter’s as a child. It was a stomach virus but 🤮 never have I ever eaten another one in my life.

I love them -- what I love more is the Nutter Butter Wafers though. I haven't had either in a while because I have a tendency to eat more than a serving's worth... :)

Never would be my first choice, but I’d take it over a Fig Newton.
Heck, I'd take anything over a Fig Newton, although they are awesome on the bicycle. A lot of stuff is much different when riding all day on a bicycle though such as I wonder if Gatorade isn't filled from used toilets but is to die for when you're out exercising for 8-10 hours.

Strawberry Newtons however are fantastic any time.

I don't normally buy nutter butter's but got some last week that were dipped in chocolate.
We don't have any left in the cupboard...

I’m not partial to peanuts or peanut butter so I don’t think I’ve ever had them.

A couple years ago, though, I tried homemade peanut butter cookies my boss was gracious enough to share. Oh my gosh. A game changer! I make these myself now. (Sub shortening with butter)

Walmart’s brand of fig newtons are actually quite good. Seriously.

Agree 100%. I tried them once not expecting much, especially given the price, and was surprised how good they were. Typing this has me wanting some now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter