• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s TUESDAY poll - Gift Tags

Gift Tags - Do you use them on Christmas gifts

• Yes - I use them on every gift

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • Yes - I use them on some gifts

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Yes - I use them on a few gifts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I use them on under 5 gifts

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • No - I don’t use them

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • No - I/we don’t wrap gifts, so no need for them

• Yes & No - It changes every year

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yes - if I have time to make them - I don’t use store bought

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I’ve never tried using gift tags - maybe I should buy some

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
We use gift tags on all gifts. Santa used to wrap his gifts in special "Santa paper" and stack them neatly under each child's stocking (no tags).

I switched from gift tags to & from to sticky party name tags years ago. Now I just write name of the recipient and don’t even mess with the from. Cheaper and easier this way.

Tags on tree gifts, but not on stocking gifts. Sometimes the tags are homemade and sometimes store bought, depending on time and circumstances.

Yep, tags on everything.

There were years when I was young (and had far fewer Christmas responsibilities) that I made my own, coordinated with the paper I picked out. - :laughing: Those days are gone.

But I still use tags! - Most of ours nowadays are the sticky ones that come along with address labels in charity mailings. The only ones I usually get creative with are when I replace the tags attached to gift bags I reuse. (I untie the handle, slip last year's off, and replace it with my own.)

When DS was little, though, Santa's paper and tags were always different than ours!

Reactions: NAB
The names we put on tags are part of the fun in our house. They're rarely our actual names - often things like to Romeo from Juliet, to Budweiser from Coke, to Fried Shrimp from Chow Mein.

I use them on all gifts. I write them out before I wrap the gift because I've wrapped stuff and then immediately forgotten whose gift it was when I went to put the tag on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter