• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s TUESDAY 9/19 poll - Warm Toilet Seat Cover 🚽

Warm Toilet Seat Cover….Do you have one, do you like it, will you want one now?

• Yes - I have one - I like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I have one - I don’t like it

• No I don’t have one - I now want one

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • No I don’t have one - I kinda now want one

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • No I don’t have one - I do not want one

Votes: 86 89.6%
  • I don’t have that exact item, but I have something similar

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Not a "warm toilet seat" but we do have a wood toilet seat. It's not as cold in the middle of the night as those plastic ones.

I'm with @Micca ... no to the toilet warmer (seems gross) but 2 thumbs way up for the car seat warmer. We call it the "CushyTushy!"

I did not see the "Ew! Gross!" option, so I just selected no, do not want.
That goes for carpet in the bathroom, those floofy toilet seat covers, all of it. Do not want. My DD even takes it a step further - she won't even let you keep towels in the bathroom. She takes a clean towel with her when she takes a shower and that goes right in the laundry when she is done.

My Toto Washlet has a warm seat. The posted pic is gross and unsanitary :crazy2: Funny, though!

I thought you were talking about Japanese style warmed toilets and voted I want one. But then I actually scrolled down for the photo and I absolutely do not want that. LOL

It’s a definite no for me, but I wish someone would invent an electric warmer for the seat. Would be so nice for the winter months😁
There are lots of heated toilet seats available. It’s almost a standard feature for most of the nice hotels is many parts of Asia. I believe many of the toilets in Tokyo’s Narita airport (maybe just the lounges) have this. It’s usually part of a bidet featured seat.

I thought you were talking about Japanese style warmed toilets and voted I want one. But then I actually scrolled down for the photo and I absolutely do not want that. LOL
Me too! All I can think of from the pics is the videos they shown on news programs that show the spray pattern when you flush…. After a day or two’s use, these things will be worse than my 1st grader coming home from school! 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter