slo’s TUESDAY 7/11 poll - Root Beer Floats

Root Beer Floats - What’s your opinion of them?

• I love them ❤️

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • I like them 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • I somewhat like them 👍🏻

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • They are just ok 😐

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • They are edible 😶

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • I’ve never had one - I should try

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I’ve never had one - I have no desire to try

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • What’s a Root Beer Float?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What’s your opinion of Root Beer Floats?

For Me….I love them! ❤️
My Grandma used to make them for me when I was a child, so I have a lot of special memories attached to them - all those memories come flooding back to me every time I have one.

IMG_1124.jpeg

I love them! In fact, I have a bottle of root beer in my fridge that I am saving until ice cream goes on sale so I can make one. I like a premium vanilla ice cream, and my favorite root beer is Stewart’s.

Love them ! Haven’t had one in years don’t know why I got all the fixins to make it maybe I’ll do that tonight !!! Used to make them all the time when I was a kid

I haven’t had one in many years.

Recently I bought a bottle of root beer at a convenience store but didn’t like it and poured half down the drain. I don’t remember what brand.

I would say I love them, especially with good ice cream. Haven't had one in years though. Had a few every year as a kid. Black Cow here though not root beer float.

My dad used to make them for us on occasion. 😍 I still like them, but don't love them. I like them with soft serve probably best.

I don't like them....I don't like root beer. I do have a coke float occasionally

:lovestrucLove them!! I never make them at home (or any other float for that matter) but having one, once in a blue moon, usually on holidays at some old-fashioned diner-type place, is truly one of life’s little pleasures. :cloud9:

Love them! Going to put root beer and vanilla ice cream on my grocery list!

Not a fan of root beer. DH, on the other hand, grabbed a 4-pack of root beer at Aldi last weekend just for that reason. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter