slo’s TUESDAY 5/14 poll - ✨Magic Kingdom Lands✨

You win a trip to The MK, but you can pick only ONE land to spend your day in, which do you choose?

• Adventureland

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Fantasyland

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Frontierland

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 17 21.0%

• Total voters
Hard to say. Only been to WDW once and some of the popular rides from Disneyland aren't in the Magic Kingdom in WDW.

Oh, if it's Disneyland, then it's a very different set of calculations. Pirates for example is in New Orleans Square, not Adventureland, but so is Hm, so that's tough to beat! Then agian, it's not a "-Land" per the poll so.... Fantasyland at DL is great though and has a lot of rides, so it's tempting.

This was tough for me, because Big Thunder is my favorite roller coaster (I don't do backwards, upside-down, or big drops) and as I often joke, the People Mover is my idea of a thrill ride! However, I went with FantasyLand. I'd love a chance to ride 7DMT, and Haunted Mansion is my favorite MK ride (tied with BTMRR, which is what made the decision so hard). However... Pooh, Peter Pan, Philharmagic, and HM won me over to FantasyLand. (I don't ride Splash/Tiana, Tron, or Space, so those weren't factors in my decision.)

I pictured being there with my family, so I voted Tomorrowland easily:
A) It's not an MK visit if we haven't done the Laugh Floor!
B) We'd finally get on Tron! &
C) Our fireworks spot is there!

But if I'm there by myself, it would be a tougher choice. - I'd either pick Fantasyland to do both the castle meals the guys aren't interested in, or go with Adventureland because I love the old nostalgia stuff - Tiki Room, Treehouse, etc.

Thunder Mountain is one of my MK joys and especially during nighttime; love the fluorescent paint effects. I thought TM was in Frontierland? If wrong gonna have to change my answer, LOL.

To clarify a few points:

Big Thunder Mountain is in Frontierland.

Haunted Mansion is in Liberty Square, which was not an option in the poll. It is not part of Fantasyland nor Frontierland. If you were to pick Liberty Square, you could do HM, The Hall of Presidents, and the Liberty Belle Riverboat. You would get to eat at Sleepy Hollow and Columbia Harbor House though, plus Liberty Tree Tavern, though I think the other two might be better.

My favorite ride is Haunted Mansion, but since Liberty Square not an option, and with Tiana's Bayou Adv opening soon, and how much I love Splash, I'm going with Frontierland.
Adventureland would be a good choice, for PotC and Skipper Canteen for lunch, or I could just pick Tomorrowland and ride the People mover all day.....That's just too hard to pick one, haha.
DS would ride Space mountain all day, so I know he'd pick Tomorrowland. DH too for Tron. I'm not sure about DD.

To help people out: 😁

Adventureland
Attractions:
Swiss Family Tree House, Jungle Cruise, Flying Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Caribbean. Enchanted Tiki Room
Eateries: Sunshine Tree Terrace, Aloha Isle, Skipper Canteen, Tortuga Tavern (if it's actually open), Adventureland Eggroll Cart

Frontierland
Attractions:
Big Thunder Mountain, Tiana's Bayou Adventure, Country Bear Jamboree, Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Island
Eateries: Pceos Bill's Tall Tale Inn, Golden Oak Outpost, The Diamond Horseshoe, Westward Ho

Fantasyland
Attractions:
Prince Charming Regal Carousel, Peter Pan's Flight, it's a small world, Mickey's Philharmagic, Princess Fairytale Hall, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, Mad Tea Party - Storybook Circus is technically a section of FL, so Dumbo and Barnstormer too.
Eateries: Pinocchio Village Haus, The Friar's Nook, Storybook Treats, Cheshire Cafe, Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, Gaston's Tavern, Prince Eric's Village Market

Tomorrowland
Attractions:
Buzz Lightyear's Space Range Spin, Montser's Inc. Laugh Floor, Carousel fo Progress, Space Mountain, TRON Lightcycle/Run, Tomorrowland Speedway, Astro Orbiter, People Mover
Eateries: Cosmic Ray's, Auntie Gravitry's Galactic Goodies, The Lunching Pad, Energy Bytes, Joffery's Revive, Cool Ship, Tomorrowland Terrace

Liberty Square (if it counts)
Attractions: Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, Liberty Belle Riverboat
Eateries: Liberty Tree Tavern, Columbia Harbor House, Sleepy Hollow, Liberty Square Market

Man, that sure makes Fantasyland look like the only choice!

Last edited:
Being as Liberty Square wasn't an option (and not really a "Land" IMO), I considered it a freebie, to be put into either FantasyLand or FrontierLand, at the poster's discretion!

Being as Liberty Square wasn't an option (and not really a "Land" IMO), I considered it a freebie, to be put into either FantasyLand or FrontierLand, at the poster's discretion!

Man, that's make Fantasyland about unbeatable if it gets the Mansion. I think it's off-limits. HM is just too good, though it is paired with probably the worst thing, the Hall of Presidents! 🤣

Fun fact about The Haunted Mansion from D23:

"The Haunted Mansion is the only attraction located in four different lands in four different Disney Parks: New Orleans Square at Disneyland; Liberty Square at Walt Disney World; Fantasyland at Tokyo Disneyland; and Frontierland at Disneyland Paris."

I guess it really doesn't know where it belongs, lol! But maybe it's so good, it needs its own land. Growing up, I always thought it was in Frontierland at Magic Kingdom, before I learned about Liberty Square.

This is ridiculously hard to answer! :D

I'm currently torn between Frontierland and Tomorrowland.

Frontierland... If Splash Mountain is running (or the new Tiana were open), then, alongside Big Thunder, something to eat from Pecos Bill, a bit of a relax on Tom Sawyer Island and some air conditioning, nostalgia and giggles at Country Bear Jamboree - I'd be very happy!

Tomorrowland... Not so great for a snack (though, I'd manage!), but with Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, the nostalgia of the Speedway and the Carousel of Progress and the PeopleMover - it's hard to beat. You even have the view down from Astro Orbiter.

Hmm. 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter