slo’s TUESDAY 3/26 poll - Sour Patch Kids

Sour Patch Kids - What’s your opinion of them?

• I love them ❤️

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • I like them 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I somewhat like them 🙂

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • They are just ok 😐

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • I don’t like any sour candies 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • I’ve never tried them and would like to

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I’ve never tried them and don’t want to

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • I’ve never heard of this candy

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
They’re okay, I’ll take a couple if someone offers but I don’t buy them for myself.

Needed multiple options today! I don't like ANY sour candies. I've never tried sour patch kids, though. Because, sour.

I sometimes buy the classic Sour Patch kids, not watermelon or other flavors. But I like sour gummy worms better.

I do like them but they are not my favorite. I generally do like gummy type candy though.

Sour Patch Kids are just okay to me. I’ll have one now and then but can easily resist them. However, they’re both my [adult] kids’ favorite. There are sour patch bunnies in Easter Baskets this year.

I like sour candies. I don't ever buy them but if the kids/grandkids have some, I'll have a few.

Before I retired, I had a business relationship with Wiseway Finer Foods, before they sold out to Strack & Van Til. I visited corporate multiple times a year, the stores themselves, twice a year. I stopped by Albanese there on Lincoln a number of times, super candy, super gummies.

I do agree though, that chocolate is where it's at.
Their chocolate is the best - I like it more than Hershey’s.
The Albanese family is a wonderful family. Every time I drive past their massive candy factory I think how glad I am that they have the success that they have. Their factory keeps getting bigger and bigger - it’s an awesome sight to see 🙂

I somewhat like the watermelon kind, but in all honesty I don't eat a lot of this type of candy. I prefer something with chocolate in it.

I really like them, especially the red ones. I don’t really buy them for myself but snag a few if the kids have them or on Halloween.

When I was pregnant with DS, I was obsessed with them. I could eat them all day everyday.

They are not my favorite but I will eat them sometimes. They are probably the only "Sour" candy that I even slightly like.

I lean towards chocolate based candy. When young I occasionally had the gummy type, like when I got Chuckles for Halloween. I don’t remember sour gummy candy being big when I was young. But later via my kids I did try some. I still gravitate to chocolate, and don’t buy gummy types, sour or not, for myself. Though with the cocoa shortage that may change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter