slo’s TUESDAY 2/20 poll - Your DIS Hours 💻

How many hours do you spend A WEEK on The DIS?

• 1 - 5 hours

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • 6-10 hours

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • 11-15 hours

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 16 - 20 hours

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 21 - 25 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26 - 30 hours

• 31 - 35 hours

• 36 + hours

• I don’t have a typical week on The DIS - my hours are very different every week

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Spending time on The DIS is something we all have in common - we literally all do it. What I’m curious about today is how many hours a week do you spend on The DIS. So tell us….

On average, how many hours a week do you spend on The DIS?

For Me……I’m on The DIS approximately 45 minutes every morning, about 20 minutes at lunchtime (this changes - yesterday it was zero time at lunch) and then I’ll say I have about 15 minutes of pop in time throughout the day. Add this up to 1hr & 20min then multiple x 7 equals about 9hrs & 20min a week. Obviously, sometimes it may be more or less, but this is my typical week.

Me waving from The DIS ⬇️ LOL!
IMG_3168.png

Last edited:
I picked 11 - 15 - depends on how well I’m sleeping usually not well - I’m on about an hour every morning and then off / on through out day I’ll pop in and often I’m on at night - for how long depends….same routine 7 days a week

I said 1-5 hours. I generally check in every morning... and sometimes thoughtout the day. It's more when we're actively planning a trip, but we only go every few years (we're not a multiple trips per year family) and we're not currently in the planning stages for any trips

Now that we have the new board my time has increased a lot more; probably by a couple of hours! So I guess I'm on here 5 to 6 hours.

I voted 6-10. It kind of depends on when I drag myself out of bed or if I am busy or not during the evening or weekend.

I chose 1-5 because, while I do come here several times a day, I only check the Community Board since I have no plans to go to WDW any time soon.

Maybe 15-20 minutes a day while I either have my coffee or lunch? So....like 2 hours a week?

I’d say about 7 hours a week. Some weeks may be less and some slightly more. I usually pop on and off during downtimes through the day.

I picked 6-10 hrs although it may be less. I check in almost every morning and again later in the evening. I usually start here in the Community Board. I also like reading the Theme Park, Resort and Restaurant Boards. Since I'm always wanting to go back to WDW, I like to keep up to date on things!

I voted 1-5 hours. I check in multiple times a day, but there just aren't many new posts anymore. It's 5:30 am PST and 8:30 am EST and there are only 15 threads in the last 8 1/2 hours that anyone has commented on. Not like 15 years ago when there would be close to 100 recently active posts. And there are just TWO new threads.

Other. :confused3 I can’t really tell because my DIS time is almost all spent in random increments of 10 or 15 minute pop-ins, between other activities. Sometimes on a Saturday I’ll have a whole hour or more and I’m here every almost every morning for a little while. It really does vary, but I am logged in 24/7, although my alerts are turned off. That would drive me bonkers.

About 30 mins a day. Some days not at all and some maybe a couple times for longer than usual. Averages about 30 mins/day. Years ago it was way way more, like hours a day. But past couple years, since buying a place in FL, I just need less Dis info. Plus prior to that I left Disboards for a while after some negative issues and found MO (for DVC owners) and that became my Disney forum but that site folded up not too long ago.

I said 11-15 but it probably isn't really that long. I pop in first thing in the morning after I get all my chores done and might be on for 10 min. to just check the recent posts or might be less. Then I pop in every once in awhile during the day if I'm bored. To be honest, it's probably more like 5 or 6 hours a week but I like err high.

I picked 6-10 because I come here every morning and it probably averages an hour at a time. But this site has lost a lot of people and there seems to be less to read now.

I check-in several times a day, but sometimes it's only for a few minutes. I guesstimated 7 hours a week.

I picked 1-5, but it may be more. I run in and out all day, and the new sub-forum is so interesting to me I keep coming back to it.

I check in a couple of times a day quickly...I rarely log in on the weekends. I definitely check in more when I'm planning a trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter