• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s THURSDAY Christmas Week poll - Santas

True Santas - How many do you have? (not including ornaments)

• 1-3

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • 4-6

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 7-9

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • 10-12

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 13-15

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 16-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • I have no Santas

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
I think Slo means Santa figurines or other non-hanging-ornament decorations.
Oh, OK then - we have 1; a vintage statue sort of thing that sits on top of a book case. :santa: Santa has never been a very prominent part of our Christmas celebrations.

I have a 9ft tree that is all Santa. Have never counted! More than 20 in our house for sure, And, I married Santa too. 😉

My husband puts a life size dancing Santa by our front door. I never liked it. It doesn't dance any more so now I REALLY don't like it. It must go but I'm trying to be fair.

I have a ton! My mom collected them and I inherited hers, plus have added some of my own over time. I love taking them out every year. ❤️🤍💚

I picked 7-9 but I'm not actually sure. My aunt collects Irish Santas and arranges them on the mantel of the basement fireplace. Off the top of my head I know there's one of him dancing with Mrs. Claus, one of him playing the fiddle, one of him enjoying a beer, etc. All the shades of green look really pretty.

Two. A Santa Cookie Jar and a Santa pillow.

My husband puts a life size dancing Santa by our front door. I never liked it. It doesn't dance any more so now I REALLY don't like it. It must go but I'm trying to be fair.

There could always be an “accident,” such as with a leg lamp. :teeth:

I said 4-6. I have a stand up Santa that my MIL got me. It isn’t someone thing I would get but because of memories of my niece and nephew with it when they were little I can’t bear to get rid of it. 😂 we have couple of ornaments with Santa and a stuffie which one of my girls must have gotten as a gift. I have lots of snowmen and reindeers more than actual Santas

We own over 20, but don't have as much room to display them as we used to. Currently have 4 on display.

No Santas on display, but we do have these little tomte/nisse figures on display at Christmas time (Scandinavian elves, they look like tiny Santa's).

6 gnome santas
1 plug in bubbling night light santa
several tree ornaments and a few that are not out on display.....one old one that has a small light on the base so it lights up inside.... (forgot about that one !)

I went with "other" because I looked around and noticed we have no actual Santa figurines, stuffed Santas or anything like that. There are decorations w/Santa on it, so we are not anti-Santa or anything, just don't happen to have anything like that.

I’m guessing close to a dozen. My favorite is the 4 foot tall illuminated Santa made of 100% genuine plastic and cheaply painted. We got it at K-Mart about 15 years ago. We used to display it on the front stoop but it got knocked over a few too many times by passers-by who didn’t appreciate its magnificence. Now it’s displayed in the finished basement family room.

My wife has various Santas throughout the house, ranging in size from a few inches to about two feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter