• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s THURSDAY 8/25 poll - Juice In The Morning

Juice in the morning - Do you drink it and what kind do you drink?

• I do drink juice in the morning

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • I do NOT drink juice in the morning

Votes: 67 74.4%
  • Apple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Grapefruit

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Grape or White Grape

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Tomato

• A Mix (ex. orange/banana, orange/pineapple and etc)

• A juice not listed (please post what)

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I drink it if I am eating breakfast in a restaurant, which happens on vacation for the most part. I like orange, grapefruit, and cranberry the most. At home, it’s either water or hot tea, since juice can be expensive. I do buy orange juice when I have family visiting, as I usually do a big breakfast spread and want them to have that option.

No juice for me. I can’t tolerate OJ at all, instant heartburn for me. However, I buy at least 2 bottles of OJ a week as my husband and son have a glass every morning. I like other juices, but I don’t need the extra calories.

My favorite time of day - brushing your teeth and THEN drinking a glass of orange juice...watch the fun ensue...

No juice for me. I also try not to drink my calories—although I do need cream in my coffee and occasionally have an alcoholic drink. I especially avoid drinking sugar which makes the cream better than the alcohol.

I don't do juice, haven't in years. Loads of added sugar.

I do drink lots of water, and a large coffee.

Maybe not constant in the morning but I do have some kind of juice in my refrigerator most days. Grape cider or cranberry will have a few sips. If I'm sick I'll grab orange juice. If I see the orange/mango or mango lemonade I'll grab those occasionally

Once in a while I have juice, sometimes orange, and sometimes cranberry or pomegranate, which I water down because it’s too sweet for me. I don’t drink coffee, so will often have juice when eating breakfast out. I also occasionally make smoothies that contain juice along with whole fruit and yogurt.

If at a hotel, probably.

If at home, only once in a big while.

Didn't see cranberry or ruby red grapefruit on the list (just saw regular grapefruit).

I like juice, but don't have it regularly. Sometimes I'll get it if we're out to breakfast, or sometimes I'll buy it at the grocery store for DS and have some as well. I like orange and grape the best, as well as some of the combo ones. And once in a great while, I'll get some V8 for nostalgia's sake (nobody else in my house likes it, and it's got a lot of salt, but it takes me back to childhood.)

water and coffee for me in the morning. The only time I really drink juice anymore is mixed with champagne in a mimosa(not very often) or if I’m staying at a hotel with continental breakfast(also not very often).

I don't drink juice in the morning or at any time really. Once in a great while I'll have a glass of apple juice. I no longer drink coffee or tea so in the morning I just have water.

Yes, orange juice, but don't tell my Doctor. His standard line, "don't drink any juice, eat the fruit"

No juice at any time. However, if my meds permitted me to drink it, I would guzzle grapefruit juice by the gallon :D
Not sure I would drink a gallon, but in the same boat with my blood pressure meds, grapefruit juice could do bad things

I do not drink juice most mornings, but I do like juice sometimes. I particularly like tomato juice, and cran-raspberry juice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter