slo’s THURSDAY 4/4 poll - Belvita Breakfast Biscuits

Belvita Breakfast Biscuits - Have you tried them and what flavor(s) do you buy? (m.c.)

• Yes - I’ve tried them

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • No - I’ve not tried them

Votes: 38 38.8%
  • I’ve not heard of them

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Blueberry

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Cinnamon Brown Sugar

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • Toasted Coconut

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Golden Oat

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Cranberry Orange

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I’ve tried another type of Belvita product

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
I bought them for DGD. The benefit it provides past alleviating “teenage whining” alludes me 🙂

I've never tried them, but the commercials always catch me off guard. I'm usually zoned out a bit during commercials in general and it's always mentally jarring because Belvita sounds an awful lot like Velveeta. Like why is a brick of processed plastic cheese a great on the go snack or breakfast?

Last edited:
We used to get the cinnamon ones for our boys for a grab and go breakfast when they were in HS. I haven't bought them in a while, though.

I've had the cinnamon sugar wafer, but haven't bought them in years.

But I haven't had one in years.

post edited :)

Last edited:

When they first came out I tried them, liked the blueberry and would usually have some in the house for a fast breakfast when needed. (I don't always eat breakfast). As time went on they just became a filler, like oatmeal and ............ the average taste no longer was worth the price they became.

Over the years we have had breakfast bars in the house ongoing but now we don't. COVID taught us that there is lots of stuff we just don't need, and not worth the price tags. We ate through our pantry back then and learned to only keep what we use regularly and need, and we have saved lots of money avoiding those "luxury" items. AND no wasted food.

* We periodically get a box of Nature's Bakery Bars at COSTCO but those have seemed to temper off as well.

These are usually one of our in-room, fast-grab breakfast options when staying at Disney. We like them as the flavors we choose aren't too sweet. We also have fruit, apple sauce, sliced cheese, crackers. We aren't big breakfast people in the first place, and if we are going to a theme park we want "quick and easy" for breakfast so we can get out of the room and off to the park!

I tried the blueberry version on a flight and thought they were pretty good. Might have bought a box or two but figured there were more tasty ways to ingest carbs & sugar.:)

We keep them stocked in the office kitchen. Blueberry, chocolate, orange/cranberry and or cinnamon. Oh and on occasion the soft banana bread ones - depends on what the store has when whomever places the insta cart order.
They're okay. I'd say I eat 2+ a week, when I didn't make time for breakfast at home.

I've seen them all over and have been tempted to try them, but haven't yet. We do sometimes get those Nature Valley biscuits (almond or peanut butter), which I'm guessing are pretty similar?

But anyway, when it comes down to it both of them are just a way to have cookies for breakfast without admitting you're having cookies for breakfast. "It's a breakfast biscuit!" ;)

I have never tried them. I have cereal as breakfast and already have granola bars I eat as part of lunch or snacks.

I got blueberry ones as a snack on a plane once. I wasn't a fan, so I never bought them once I got home in any other flavor. Am I missing out? What flavors would you recommend?

I like them a lot! I’ve purchased most of the flavors except golden oat. My favorites are the brown sugar cinnamon, toasted coconut and pumpkin spice. I don’t eat them now because I’m watching my carbs and calories. Our college daughter regularly buys and enjoys them and I always pick up boxes when she’s here and to take back to her apartment.

Gingerbread are the best, but they didn't have them this year (at least in our area).
Pumpkin is second best
Chocolate sandwich
Banana bread (they used to have chocolate chip banana bread)

I use these for fuel when I have a long bike and I'm tired of my other fuel sources.

I have an aversion to them. The packaging reminds me of something my grandma used to eat so it vibes geriatric and like those Ensure drinks for some reason. Can't put my finger on what it is that reminds me of my grandma, maybe the yellow packaging is super similar to her favorite prunes for stewing with lemon.

Yes, it is def the prune colors & sun like vibe, not exact but close enough

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 9.33.21 AM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter