slo’s THURSDAY 2/1 poll - February Birthday 🥳

February Birthday - Do you have one and when? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have a February birthday 🥳

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • No - I do not have a February birthday

Votes: 60 82.2%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 6th - 10th

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 11th - 15th

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 16th - 20th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21st - 25th

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • 26th - 29th

• I’m a Valentine’s Day baby - my birthday is on the 14th

• I’m a Leap Year baby - my birthday is on the 29th

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
💕 Happy Valentine‘s Month Everyone! 💕

You know what the first day of the month means…..Birthday poll 🥳🎂🎈

Do YOU have a February birthday?
(multiple choice)

*Bonus birthday points if you are a Valentine’s Day baby 🥳💕
**Double bonus birthday points if you are a Leap Year baby 🥳2️⃣9️⃣

A very :bday: to all our DIS friends!

For Me…..No birthday celebrations for me - I gotta wait until October. 🎃
We will be celebrating my MIL’s birthday on the 11th
IMG_1546.png

No birthday for me, just had mine a couple weeks ago.

Grandson will be 7 on Feb. 20 :love:

My mother's birthday was Valentine's Day, so we still always have a celebration.
This year it will be a combo of VD and Chinese New Year since DGD is obsessed with dragons (and we will be celebrating on the 10th....on the 14th we will be on a cruise)

I'm not a February bay, but DD11 is. I'm just glad she's not a leap day baby. 8-)

Anyway, one of our good friends has a son the same age and he's a Valentine's Day baby. We've done a few joint birthday visits with them to Great Wolf Lodge, so much fun.

We're actually doing a GWL visit for DD's birthday in a few weeks, but we're going with my brother, SIL and niece. Can't wait. I'm all about the cocktails and hot tub while the kids run around like maniacs.

My parents always said I was their Valentine's baby. I'm glad as a kid I didn't know what they meant, lol. I was born 9 months after Valentine's Day.

My daughter-in-law is celebrating her 29th birthday in February. She's not excited to be 29. Oh, to be 29 again.....

My youngest son will be 35 on the 7th. Cannot believe he's so old when I'm still so young!! :teeth:
Been seeing ads for ball caps and shirts with the phrase:"It's weird being the same age as old people." That might be the most profound statement I've seen on casual apparel.

No birthdays here, but I'm happy to have some ice cream & cake to honor the presidents;)

None in our family but a few dis friends who no longer visit here do have February birthdays.

Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter