slo’s SATURDAY 5/28 poll - Flavored Sparkling Water

Flavored Sparking Water - What is your opinion of this product?

• I love it ❤️

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • I like it 👍🏻

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • It’s just ok 😐

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • It’s edible 😶

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t like it 👎🏻

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never tried it, but I’d like to

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don’t know - I’ve never tried it, and I have no desire to

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t like anything carbonated

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • I only drink regular water

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What is your opinion of flavored sparkling water?
Example : Bubly

For Me…..I’m not a fan :sad2:
I’ve tried so hard to like it, because DD18 loves it, but I just can’t do it (my DH doesn’t like it either), so I only buy it for her.

*Inspiration for today’s poll - the 4 boxes of different flavored Bublys that I bought DD18 yesterday.

I just drink regular water. In fact it’s pretty much the only thing I drink as I don’t like coffee. I also don’t drink milk or pop. Rarely drink juices. Occasionally will drink hot decaf green tea. Not into flavored waters and I don’t care for carbonated beverages.

I don't drink much of anything, but if I am having sparkling water, I like the plain, uncolored seltzer water with a little flavor. This week I've been working on a quart of Polar's Seltzer, pomegranate apple flavor. Sometimes when traveling or out for a drive, I'll treat myself to a large Diet Coke from McDonald's- but just from McD's, I'd never buy Diet Coke to have at home or in a restaurant or anything. My major "beverage" is the 3 cups of coffee I have every morning; right now I'm drinking out of my POFQ mug, from back in the days of resort-specific Disney mugs!

just plain still water for me
But I buy whatever is on the clearance rack for DGS. He loves "coke" (calls all sparkiling drinks that) and the water ones are better for him.

When quit drinking Diet Coke I went to bubly because I wanted the carbonation . Now I drink just plain water more and this less.

I don’t drink coffee or fruit juices so it is my go to if I just want something different.

Not a huge fan. I'll drink it if that's what there is, but I don't normally buy it.

Don't care for it. Some friends were serving some sort of sparkling water during a party at their house (don't recall the brand), but I thought it tasted like club soda and was awful. Would never buy it.

I don't like it. I make my own infused water with different fruits with an infusion pitcher I bought on Amazon. I don't like the bubbly kind though and making the regular stuff is so cheap and easy that I don't buy the pre-made versions of it either.

My DH like polar.

We got a case from bjs few weeks ago. Ordered another case, but now they switched to "summer" flavors. One is guava mule?????? DH calls it mule sweat. Sounds yummy.

Sure, I like sparkling water. I like beverages period.

I’ll many times have 3 drinks going at once. Coffee, a hydro flask of water and something else. If it’s sparking water, I usually doctor it up with some fresh lemon juice and a splash of lemonade.

I LOVE IT!! I don't drink sweet beverages of any kind but I need to be sipping almost constantly. In addition to black coffee (about 8 cups a day) I drink a lot of water. Bubly has really upped my game. If anybody had told me I'd be spending $12 bucks a week on canned water, I'd have thought they were crazy. :crazy:

I had a high school friend whose dad added lemonade mix to sparkling water. It really wasn't too bad. It was different than ordinary lemonade.

On a rare occasion I might have unflavored selzter with a lemon or lime twist, but "no" to flavored water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter