slo’s MONDAY poll - Snow

Do you have snow on the ground right now?

• Yes - under 1”

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Yes - about 1”

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Yes - about 2”

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Yes - about 3”

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Yes - about 4”

• Yes - about 5”

• Yes - 6” or more

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • No - I do live somewhere that gets snow

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • No - I live in a warm weather climate area

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
We live in Middle TN. We had 8 inches in the backyard this morning.

I live in KY--some parts of the state got several inches of snow last night, but not where I live. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow on Thursday. I used to really like snow, but that would do me for the winter. :D

I live right smack dab in the middle of Maine, just outside of Bangor. My guess is we have about 2"-3" on the ground. We have yet to have any major snowstorms- very unusual, we usually have a good foot on the ground by now- and the temperatures have been warm and erratic (it was 45F here on Saturday) so what has fallen pretty much melts. I am SO NOT a fan of winter so I don't mind, but I know this is not good news for the winter sports industry and the water table. However, I will keep my fingers crossed that we continue to have a mild winter. (Watch, I probably just cursed myself...) It's currently 2F outside; here's what's upcoming this week:

:Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 6.20.41 PM.png

Last edited:

Last week we got about 12” total Sun-Tuesday so I would say we have about 1.5’ on the ground. I guess we are supposed to get some more tomorrow into Wednesday but Im not sure how much. I don’t pay much attention

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter