slo’s MONDAY poll - Piercings

Piercings - How many do you have? (Multiple choice)

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 50 46.7%

Votes: 8 7.5%

Votes: 13 12.1%

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • None

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • I’m a man

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • I’m a woman

Votes: 70 65.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
I have one in each ear. Had a second piercing in both ears but they never healed and I had a bunch of issues with them. I never wear earrings or jewelry.

I have, or had, ears single pierced since I was 13. A couple years ago I stopped wearing earrings so they have probably closed up by now.

2 in each ears. I wear small diamond studs in the top piercings all the time. Usually hoops or something dangly from original piercings. Didn’t really get a chance to wear earrings for years based job duties, so its fun to rotate jewelry around.

None here. I have two pair of magnetic earrings to choose from if I feel the need to really dress up but no desire to be pierced anywhere.

woman. 2. One in each ear. I had them done as a baby and never had the desire to add any. I only wear earrings now if we go out somewhere nice.

One hole in each ear. I begged to have them pierced and was finally allowed to do it for my 13th birthday. However, I have very sensitive ears and only have one pair of earrings that I can really wear. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have had them pierced.

I really haven't had any desire to pierce anything else, but given my ear sensitivity, I would not even try.

None. When I was about 11 or 12 I wanted to get my ears pierced and mom took me to the mall. I do not remember this, but evidently, the person doing the piercing came toward me with the piercing gun and I fainted. My mom wears earrings every day, as does my sister, but I never did get my ears pierced!

2 in each ear, but only wear a pair these days. I wear earrings whenever I leave the house, even if I don’t wear makeup. I feel naked without them. Gold hoops or diamond studs. I have a graveyard of singles.

I have 4, 2 in each ear. I wear earrings almost every day in the first holes. Usually smallish silver hoops. My second holes tend to get irritated when I wear earrings so I rarely do. The last time I tried I got one in the one ear, but couldn’t get one in the second. Icing it and forcing it is on my list of things to do. I like how it looks to wear hoops with small studs and would like to do it occasionally.

Woman. 3, two holes in my right ear and 1 in my left. My aunt pierced my ears when I was 6 with a needle and ice cube. I got the second piercing at the mall when I was in high school. I only wear earrings now on special occasions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter