• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s MONDAY Christmas Week poll - Gift Giving

Gift Giving - How many people did you buy gifts for?

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 2-4

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • 5-7

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • 8-10

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • 11-13

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 14-16

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • 17-19

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • None

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
3 ish. My son, his SO, their baby girl and a T-Shirt from WDW for hubby (which is not really a Christmas present but is under the tree). We stopped giving gifts years ago. I only got my son and his family a few small things from WDW. They just bought a new house so I'm giving them $1000.00 to go towards their new appliances and hubby is giving him a new grill.

9, but some of them were 'couples' gift cards. My youngest niece and her new husband just bought their first house and are remodeling it so I bought a Home Depot gift card for them both, for example. I'll only count that as one gift.

My husband
My daughter
My soon to be SIL because we pick a name and she’s my name this year.

In addition to my 7 people for gift buying, we send money to each of DH's daughters to buy for the grandkids and use for their own Christmas plans. That happens at the beginning of December, which feels like a lifetime ago, so I totally forgot about it. :blush:

2 daughters
2 son-in laws
3 grandsons
1 new grandchild coming in May
1 mother-in-law
2 son-in-law's parents
1 mother-in-law's hairdresser who drives her back and forth from her weekly appts

Oops, selected the wrong answer when I said 8-10

Two this year...my neighbor and a person at work in the Secret Santa game at work.

Only one. However, my wife does the shopping and she buys for the family and all her clients so it is a pretty long list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter