slo’s MONDAY 3/25 poll - What Type Of Morning Person Are You?

What type of morning person are you and how often? (m.c.)

• I’m picture #1

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I’m picture #2

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I’m picture #3

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • That’s me 100% of the time

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • That’s me 90% of the time

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • That’s me 80% of the time

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • That’s me 70% of the time

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • That’s me 60% of the time

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I’m an equal mix of all 3 pictures

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
It’s Monday morning, the start of a new week. Not all of us are morning people, so let’s find out how us DISers are in the morning……

By looking at the pictures below…..
Typically…..which picture are you in the morning?
How often would you say you are this picture?
(multiple choice)

For Me……I’m a morning person, so I’m almost always picture #1. Very rarely am I crabby in the morning.

IMG_1614.jpeg
IMG_1615.jpeg
IMG_1616.jpeg

Having been a substitute teacher for 30 years I'm definitely still a morning person. BUT I need my coffee first thing! :surfweb:

Always a cross between 2 & 3. Especially today as it is my day off but I have to have my 18yr old granddaughter at the Justice center at 8:15 for jury duty.

Definitely a mix of all three. Sometimes happy to be there, other times grumpy. The drive in can influence this a lot. Always need my coffee.

I am probably a 1 about 70% of the time. I don't really consider myself to be a morning person, but I probably am. A lot of it depends on whether it's a week day or weekend too. During the week I am a morning person, but I really drop off in the afternoon. On the weekends, I tend to be a slow starter and build up strength as I go.

I’m a picture number two but I’m not crappy I’m just tired it takes me about an hour for the coffee to kick in for me to be fully awake I will say good morning I will be decent but I prefer a little peace and quiet until my coffee kicks in I want to read the Boards and drink my coffee in peace I would prefer no one talk to me Or bother me until I’m done now if you do you’re gonna make me crabby
But with that being inside when my kids were little that was not how I handled my morning because I couldn’t afford that luxury I had to take care of my kids so I wasn’t like that I was trying to be chipper and teach him to be chipper in the morning it didn’t work they are not people they are quite crabby in the morning and still are🤣🤣🤣
The only time people in my house where people were chipper in the morning when we were at DISNEY then all of a sudden they’re morning people even without coffee🤣🤣🤣 which was usually the first stop at the parks which is Starbucks!! Unless we were on a cruise then it’s the Cove Café Myself would’ve already been up and hit up that free DISNEY coffee it taste like crap but I drank it anyway🤣🤣

I’m a morning person. I wake up happy and I am most productive in the morning. I will say I hate how late everything opens post Covid, it really slows me down when trying to get things done.

When I was working, I can't say because I never had time to look. I got up, checked my home and work e-mail and the newspaper while eating my bowl of cereal, get cleaned up, make the 13 mile commute, and be sitting at my desk at work an hour after my alarm went off.

Since I retired, I rarely set an alarm, sleep until I am ready to get up, and may be up 2 hours before I get around to having breakfast and getting dressed.

A mixture of 2 and 3. While I get up early (I was up at 4:30 this morning and sadly, that's not rare) I'm never in a good mood. Hubby gets up and says "Morning Dear" every morning and I grunt. Literally, grunt. Everyone who knows me knows not to speak to me until I've had at least one full cup of coffee and, more importantly, been up for at least 3 hours. Back when I worked, I would get up around 5, work out for at least 45 min to a hour, have a shower, eat breakfast and go to the office, everyone who knew me knew the first hour at work, stay away.

I feel best early mornings. Each new day for me truly is a blessing ftom God that I pray to witness, thank, and serve Him in. The added blessings of being God willing another step closer in foot healing and an extra day, moment with my beloved dad as we go through life together by His Grace and Guidance. :grouphug:dear Slo and to all. Happy Monday and Good Morning.

I'm not a morning person at all, unless it's vacation day. Then I'm happily up at 5 am.

Me, almost always #1, rarely #2. Marie on the other hand is mostly a #3, sometimes a #2. She calls me a motor mouth, asks, 'who wound you up?'.

I'm ready to do whatever 5 minutes after getting upl. Body clock is around 6 AM, regardless when going to bed the night before. I read my 2 papers, have my breakfast, put on the TV news, put on the talk radio, check email, surf the Net some, all pretty much at the same time. :laughing:

Forever and always #1. However waking up at 5:50 this morning to make ADRs for my WDW trip was so hard lol

I'm definitely picture #2. I tend to get up early, usually I'm the first one up in my house. However, I'm not exactly a chirpy happy squirrel in the morning. I need coffee and quiet while I fully wake up and decide how I'm feeling.

Once I'm up I'm mostly #1 although it's not a singing with the sunshine type. Usually never crabby about the morning. Coffee is usually needed but I'm rather delayed in drinking it too.

I am all 3 BUT not too often #1.
I will throw my pets under the bus since they are my alarm clock and I'm not too happy to be woken by either!
Now that I'm retired it's better!
My preferred wake/sleep clock would be up around 7:30am, bed around 10:30pm. Currently, it's around 6:15am and 9:30-10:00pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter