slo’s FRIDAY 9/29 poll - Starbucks ☕️

Starbucks - What’s your opinion and how many times a month do you go to Starbucks? (m.c.)

• I love it ❤️

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • I like it 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • It’s ok 😐

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • It’s edible 😶

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t like it 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • Zero times a month

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • 1 - 10 times a month

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • 11 - 20 times a month

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • 21 - 31 times a month

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 18 15.0%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
TGIF Everyone! 😎

Let‘s close out this poll week with a hot topic - Starbucks.
Many people have a strong opinion about why they do or do not drink it - some say they don’t like the taste, some say it’s too expensive and more.

So I ask you…..
What is your opinion of Starbucks?
How many times a month do you buy Starbucks?
(multiple choice)

*Please post what country you live in
*Please post what you buy from Starbucks

For Me……I am not a Starbucks person at all, but DD20 is - she loves the refreshers. What inspired me to do this poll is the crazy super long drive up line at my local Starbucks, and yesterdays was the longest I’ve ever seen. I can honestly say there’s nothing I love that much that I’d wait in a line with 19 cars in front of me (yes, I counted). Even my DD wouldn’t wait in that line (she uses the app).

My reason for not being a Starbucks fan is three reasons…..their coffee is to bitter for me, the Frappuccinos are to fattening and the prices are to high - so a trifecta of reasons. I do get Starbucks one day a year and it’s Thanksgiving Day. When Starbucks opened in our town (about 13 years ago I took my girls there Thanksgiving morning for a special mommy & daughter treat, and my DD20 and I still do this and we’ll continue to do it as long as she wants. I always get a pumpkin spice Frappuccino. I’m ok with the calories that day since I’m already going to be eating tons of calories, so what’s a few more - LOL! IMG_1301.jpeg

It’s just ok but I never really go. I just make coffee at home. I do find the coffee strong unless I get a blonde. I did like one cold drink they had a few years ago and I got that when we were on vacation. I also don’t want to spend the money on it.

My dd worked at Starbucks one year while in college. She loves all their drinks and is always going there.

I said 0 I don’t drink coffee or tea.

The rest of the family go to Tim Horton‘s . I might get a hot chocolate in the winter .

We live in Canada. Not to say we don’t have Star Bucks but to expensive .

I rarely get it at home because I just can’t justify spending the money on it when I have coffee at home
I bring my own coffee on vacation but when I’m in the parks I will get Starbucks because it’s a better choice in my opinion than the other options
I I will most likely get a cold chocolate coffee no whip because I don’t want all the added calories the coffee and now that cream they put in it is bad enough because I normally just drink black coffee
Buying coffee is bad enough for Home because it’s so expensive I just can’t justify spending that kind of money every day let alone multiple times a day to obtain coffee
To each his own
I agree the lines at Starbucks are insane and no I’m not gonna wait through those lines are bad enough at the parks
But you don’t have a lot of options there if you want coffee and sometimes it’s just not feasible to go back to your room make a coffee and then go back to the parks

I like it and probably go every few months or so. I usually get some sugar free, low fat hot coffee concoction. My college daughter, on the other hand, goes at least twice a week. She usually gets some iced coffee drink.

I think the lines were longer yesterday at Starbucks because it was the last Thursday afternoon buy one get one free drink promotion in September.

oops - forgot to post my country. Ohio, USA.

Last edited:
I love Starbucks. It hurts my tummy but I can't quit it :laughing:

I go probably once a week. From the USA!

I enjoy Starbucks. I don't drink coffee, but love Pink Drinks, Refreshers and some of the blended drinks. I usually get something from there a few times a month.

It's okay. Nothing special, nothing terrible. I voted other because I might get Starbucks 2-3x per year. Definitely not every month. Usually it happens when we're traveling. If I'm going out for coffee around home (which is also pretty rare for me, but maybe like once every month or two), it's to a local coffee shop, not to a starbucks.

I like it but I'm cheap so I selected "other", I would guess maybe 4-6 times a year? And that is usually on vacation. We went to the original one in Seattle before our cruise in May, and the line was several blocks long before they opened at 7 am! We were still on EST and woke up early to walk around and didn't really have an agenda so we hopped in line. It was kinda cool to see it, staff was super friendly and I bought a souvenir mug to take home.

ETA: like the poster above, if I go out for coffee around home, it's to a locally owned coffee shop.

I don't drink coffee, but love their ice tea.
I only go at Disney parks though and use coupons from doing surveys, so they are free.
DH likes that I use them at the parks because they carry Coke products and I can use my coupons on those too.
Occasionally I will go to one at an airport if it is convenient.

Never. I’m not a coffee drinker. Have only been there a handful of times with DS, who likes their iced coffees.

USA here.

I don't drink coffee, but I like the Refreshers. I only get them once a month or less. Usually if DD24 and I are out and about we will grab Starbucks.

I never make it a point to go to Starbucks. Maybe two or three times a year when traveling I’ll visit one when it’s the only or most convenient option for morning coffee.

I'm not a coffee drinker, so the answer is 0. My teens do love Starbucks and coffee and would go every day if they could, but they're already on my payroll for enough other things and don't need a daily Starbucks allowance. I'm about to get them a small coffee maker so they can start seeing the savings with their allowances.

I've never been a fan of Starbucks. It's too strong/bitter for me.

Have a great weekend, Slo. :wave:
This. I don’t enjoy any of their black coffee and I never drink frou frou sweet coffees from anywhere. I was in a Starbucks for a business meeting about a month ago and ended up with just a bottle of water ($4.50 :laughing: ). It may be years before I’m back in another.

I usually just make coffee at home. Tried Starbucks once and didn't like it, too bitter/strong for me. Dunkins is my go-to when I buy coffee out. Actually just picked up a bagel and coffee because it's free coffee day. I'm in Massachusetts.

I voted other, as I don’t think I’ve ever had a coffee there. I make lattes at home, or I go to the local bookstore to get one sometimes when I’m in town as I do like their latte of the month. Or sometimes I’ll get a caramel latte at McDonalds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter