slo’s FRIDAY 4/5 poll - 2 Door or 4 Door 🚗🚙

2 Doors, 4 Doors or 4 Doors/Slide - How many doors does YOUR car have?

• 2 doors - regular car

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 2 doors - sports car

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 2 doors - truck

• 4 doors - car

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • 4 doors - SUV

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • 4 doors truck

• 4 doors/slide - mini van

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • 4 doors/slide - large van

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t own a car

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Four-doors for me. I've got a Hyundai Tuscon that I use for day-to-day, but for my 60th last year I bought myself a gift that I love -can't get enough of the Bronco. It takes me wherever I want to go.... like empty beaches

2016 4 door SUV

We bought a 2 door car as a 2nd car 31+ years ago and didn't have it long. I think we got and it and less than a year later baby #2 was born. As a mom, it didn't take long to know that car was not for me!
Baby#2 turns 31 on Monday!!

I keep cars forever, 5 in the 50 years since I got my first car at age 17. Only one 2 door, a new 1974 Pinto and I drove it 16 years, and only traded it in because..........I needed a 4 door......with a growing family.
My first car was a 2 door 1972 Pinto. Kept it until we had a child.

I miss my 2-door Celica (well, technically they alled it a "3-door" since it had a lift-back, but my current car is a 4-door hatchback. It's okay, but sometimes I forget to roll the back windows up as I am not used to there being back windows at all.

I've been all mini van since my kids were born. I don't see that will change for a long time. Love having the ability to haul a large amount of stuff or have seating for 7. I spend most of my summer weekends travelling to umpire softball, everything I need fits in there with room to spare. My wife went from a 4 door very small car to a 4 door SUV, she won't go back to a car.

I had a 1971 Chevy Suburban 3 door. Both Chevy and GMC Suburbans of that era had two doors on the passenger side and only one door on the driver's side. photo.jpg

Other: 5 doors (or so it's been called). Others call it a 4-door hatchback.

I just purchased a new Acura Integra A-Spec with Technology Package. It's phenomenal.

Ages ago, I had a Saab 900 that was referred to as a 3-door. It was really just a 2-door hatchback. I believe the 4-door version was also called a 5-door because of the hatch. Funny, I had an Honda Accord LXi after that...it had 2-doors and a hatch, but as far as I can recall, Honda called it a 2-door. 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter