slo’s FRIDAY 4/5 poll - 2 Door or 4 Door 🚗🚙

2 Doors, 4 Doors or 4 Doors/Slide - How many doors does YOUR car have?

• 2 doors - regular car

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 2 doors - sports car

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 2 doors - truck

• 4 doors - car

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • 4 doors - SUV

Votes: 59 51.3%
  • 4 doors truck

• 4 doors/slide - mini van

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • 4 doors/slide - large van

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t own a car

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Beep! Beep!
Let’s talk about YOUR car today?
Many of us have multiple cars at our house - tell us about the primary car YOU drive.

How many doors does your primary car have?
(as in…the one you drive every day)

For Me…..I drive a 4 door 2022 Toyota RAV4, and I love it! ❤️ I haven’t owned a 2 door since before my DD25 was born and that was a Ford Probe. After that I had a few Mountaineers and then a few minivans.
IMG_1637.png

Honda CRV Hybrid for me…its small enough that I can comfortably drive it and big enough that I can put lots of good stuff in it!

My first car was a two door, but that was a very long time ago. My current car is a four door. My husband has a mini-van which has two regular doors and two sliding doors. :)

it's about a 50/50 split between my driving my 2016 mini-van , aka the Tank, vs our 2019 Elantra, which was bought for the kids to practice/learn to drive. I love that little car, and hate driving the van, unless we're on a trip, like spring break driving to Florida.
We keep cars until they break down, or repairs start costing too much, or I don't trust their reliability, and currently no need to get rid of the tank, , I REALLY want a Subaru, maybe the Outback, but we'll see....

I haven't had a 2 door since I got my first car back in the 70's

I drive a Ford Explorer.....4 doors. Love it
DH drives a Ford Connect......2 doors that open and sliding ones.

I had to vote other.

I drive a 1993 Grand voyager that has three doors. Only has the slider on the right side.

4-door car. I picked "SUV" but it's really more like a crossover thing -- 1/2 car, 1/2 SUV.

I have never purchased a 2-door car. When I was looking for my first car at 19 years old "4-door" was one of my requirements and several salesmen kept pushing me toward 2-door cars. "What do you think about this one?" "Um, that's 2-doors." "Right, but it's sporty and..." "But I don't want 2-doors..." Two doors are a pain. Unless it's a 2-seater car, I don't know why ANY car has only 2 doors!

Good memories @slo :goodvibes I’ve had a few sporty little coupes in my day too. :car:

For the past bunch of years though I’ve been in compact SUV’s. 4 doors and a rear hatch. My current one is a Mazda CX30.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4 door. The only 2 door I ever owned was a Jeep CJ-7 before I was married. I couldn’t imagine owning a two door now and trying to get the grandchildren in and out of the back seat.

Other: 5 doors (or so it's been called). Others call it a 4-door hatchback.

I just purchased a new Acura Integra A-Spec with Technology Package. It's phenomenal.

I keep cars forever, 5 in the 50 years since I got my first car at age 17. Only one 2 door, a new 1974 Pinto and I drove it 16 years, and only traded it in because..........I needed a 4 door......with a growing family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter