slo’s FRIDAY 10/27 poll - Halloween Party

Halloween Party - Are you hosting or a guest and are you wearing a costume? (m.c.)

• I’m hosting a Halloween party

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • I’m a guest at a Halloween party (someone’s home)

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • I’m a guest at a Halloween party (at a restaurant, work, school or somewhere public)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I’m wearing a costume

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I’m not wearing a costume

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Party is tonight (Friday)

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Party is Saturday or Sunday

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Party is Monday

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Party is Tuesday / Halloween

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 33 54.1%

• Total voters
I always wanted to host a dress up Halloween party, but then Halloween rolls around and I say “next year we’re definitely doing it” and then the next year rolls around and I say it again. Maybe next year :rolleyes:

Our neighbor used to host a big blowout Halloween party every year on a weekend night close to Halloween, but never the actual night. Her kids are older now and she either doesn’t do it or does it on a smaller scale.

The actual night we usually have a fire pit in the driveway with other neighbors and hand out candy.

I always wanted to host a dress up Halloween party, but then Halloween rolls around and I say “next year we’re definitely doing it” and then the next year rolls around and I say it again. Maybe next year :rolleyes:

I always thought it would be fun to attend a full on masquarade ball!

No parties or costumes for us. We typically hand out candy, but the weather is turning cold on Halloween. We’ll probably set out a big bucket of treats on the porch and let “em have at it. Opening the door every few minutes seems like a bad idea
No a bad point given how Halloween is shaping up to be this year.

I originally voted Other/No party, but forgot we attended one two weekends ago at my relative’s house so I changed my vote. It was mainly a children’s party for the neighborhood, then a potluck supper for all. We did not dress up. It was a fun event for the kids.

We will pass out candy on Tuesday.

I mean, isn't wearing black and a witch's hat actually a witch costume? Unless you just go around wearing that hat everyday.... 😁
Well, I will just be wearing a black top and black pants - not really a costume. But, you’re right, it’s really all about the hat! 😁

No party for me and DW, but kids are off to a big one tomorrow (Saturday) fancy dress.probabky lots of alcohol too🥴

A good friend hosts an annual adult Halloween party. I will be attending tomorrow. I am not dressing up, some people will. I made a caramel apple cheesecake and Cajun shrimp to bring.

I inadvertently attended a Halloween party at a bar tonight, and on Halloween I'll be at trivia night. Bonus points for wearing a costume!

Other here... No Halloween parties for us. We have a "fall" social later today, and did a bonfire one weekend earlier this month.

If I am not lazy I will dig though our Halloween stuff and put together a costume for Halloween night to hand out candy.

No parties for us and we are not giving out candy. I think the apartment management may put treats out for kids during office hours on Halloween.

Yes, on Monday and I'll be wearing a costume I came up with- black and silver glittery "moth" wings, a black crown and a dress. Moth queen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter