Slippers......

Minnie_me

DIS Veteran
I have an old foot injury that makes it necessary for me to always wear shoes or slippers inside the house. I prefer to wear slippers, but they don't really offer quite enough support.

My DDs want to buy me Ugg slippers for Christmas, but a friend told me they're not supportive (soft soled).

I want nice warm furry slippers like Uggs, though -- they look amazingly warm and comfy.

Do you know of any good, supportive slippers??

I have Ugg slippers that are a hard rubber sole that you can even wear outside, I love them.

I have an old foot injury that makes it necessary for me to always wear shoes or slippers inside the house. I prefer to wear slippers, but they don't really offer quite enough support.

My DDs want to buy me Ugg slippers for Christmas, but a friend told me they're not supportive (soft soled).

I want nice warm furry slippers like Uggs, though -- they look amazingly warm and comfy.

Do you know of any good, supportive slippers??

I wear my crocs mammoths as slippers, they are the ones with the fuzzy lining.

I wear the Ugg Tasman style as a slipper. It has a regular Ugg sole (not a soft slipper sole) and they are oh so comfy and warm.

I really like my Sorel slippers. Whenever they start to feel flat, I just wash and dry them, and they seem to puff back up very comfortably.

I have the uggs coquette and they are supportive with a hard sole but they are still flexible. I tried another hard soled one, cozy maybe, and they were way too stiff. However, I've only had then for about 8 months and didn't wear them all summer. The heel inside is worn bare and they stink!

I have foot problems, I'm extremely flat footed, (need to have surgery and screws put in.) I have Uggs, both slippers and boots, and while I love how warm and comfortable they are, they are NOT supportive for the type of foot problems I have.

I have a pair of Acorn slippers that I love! They have a very supportive sole and they're warm and comfortable. I've got very high arches, and they provide a lot of support while still being very soft and cozy. :)

One day when Im confident enough in who I am, Im going to get me jammies with footies :laughing:

I have foot problems, I'm extremely flat footed, (need to have surgery and screws put in.) I have Uggs, both slippers and boots, and while I love how warm and comfortable they are, they are NOT supportive for the type of foot problems I have.

:scared1: yuck Rylee.

But thank you for pointing out that although they are warm and comfy, UGGs have ZERO support.

OP what kind of support are you looking for?

I also wear my croc mammoths or just crocs beach around the house. Very supportive and also helps my knees on my ceramic tile.

Good luck,

K in SA

I have the uggs coquette and they are supportive with a hard sole but they are still flexible. I tried another hard soled one, cozy maybe, and they were way too stiff. However, I've only had then for about 8 months and didn't wear them all summer. The heel inside is worn bare and they stink!
These are the ones that I have as well. I love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter