• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Slinky Fast Pass- what day is it available?

yolie912

DIS Veteran
Hello
What day has everyone gotten slinky dog?
I know is never available the first day your fast pass day opens. Is it plus 3 ?

The last I recall seeing I believe people were getting it either 64 or 65 days out

I booked our FP last week and was able to get SDD on 60+3 but earliest available was 6:50-7:50P. I was online booking right at 7a but got the dreaded Olaf Oops the first time I clicked on SDD and had to try again.

I got it on day 60 plus 2, but the earliest time available was 5:10 pm. I'm not happy with that time, but I took it.

My FP day was yesterday and I got SDD for 60+4 at 3pm (the earliest available). I was on right at 7am and it was the first thing I booked.

I just checked and the earliest now available that day is at 5:55pm. That was for a group of 3.

I was able to get 60+1 for the beginning of August for 5:10 pm. I was hoping for earlier. It’s one of the first ones that I went for.

Right now I'm hoping to get one on 60+ 2, and Alien SS on day 60 in the evening. I wonder how getting them for FOP has been since the new rides have been available? That one is actually more important to me because my hubby and sons haven't been on it yet, and I know they will love it. I'm going to try for two on 60 + 1 and 60 + 4. My FP+ day is 7/14 so,we shall see!

I got it right at my 60 day... times were evening, but that’s fine, as that’s what we wanted.

(I had a harder time with Pandora, when only afternoon were available for 60+3 and I wanted AM.)

I really appreciate these updates! Making FP on Tuesday and hoping for Slinky at night on day 4.

Just a request. When posting the day you got the FP in this, or any thread, please list the number of people in your party. Getting a FP for 1-2 is sometimes a totally different experience than getting a FP for 4, 5, or 6.

We weren't able to get it all all (thourhg 60+4) :( BUT, we're only doing a 4 day trip over Labor Day.

Right now I'm hoping to get one on 60+ 2, and Alien SS on day 60 in the evening. I wonder how getting them for FOP has been since the new rides have been available? That one is actually more important to me because my hubby and sons haven't been on it yet, and I know they will love it. I'm going to try for two on 60 + 1 and 60 + 4. My FP+ day is 7/14 so,we shall see!

Late August trip here. I couldn't get FOP at 60+3 which I thought was somewhat surprising, and then three days later, there was availability - all in the late afternoon. Good luck!!

We got it for 60+3 at 2:00pm. I did try for FOP first, so I guess we would have grabged an earlier time. FWIW, it seems like more FOP FP has been added to the system. We are a party of 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter