Slimline for summer!

Count me in too!!! I want to lose 20 lbs by April.

I use to do Spinning, but I have been having tailbone pain for over a year and I haven't been spinning. Ugh! I gained 10 lbs this year!!! So, I want to lose that and 10 more that would bring me to 135 lbs.

I joined the website too. My name is Pamajama24

Let's do this!!!!

I'm in!:wave2: I started last March, lost 35 lbs with weight watchers and diet pills...fell off the wagon in the fall and gained back 8. :eek: I need to lose that 8 plus another 40 to be at my goal weight. I've been doing C25K with my friend and we're on our 3rd week of that. We plan on running a 5K in the spring, a 10K in late summer, and the Disney Princess Half marathon in February 2014. I am SO not a runner, so if I can do it, anybody can! Started back with WW online last week and lost 1 lb so far. I've tried my fitness pal too and it's a great program. Good luck everyone!!

I joined the Myfitnesspal - Reddy Thompson there - love that I could sign in with facebook so that is one less password to remember

Joined myfitnesspal as rlovew- I will give it a try and see how I do with keeping track.

Rebecca

Got you added!!

Count me in too!!! I want to lose 20 lbs by April.

I use to do Spinning, but I have been having tailbone pain for over a year and I haven't been spinning. Ugh! I gained 10 lbs this year!!! So, I want to lose that and 10 more that would bring me to 135 lbs.

I joined the website too. My name is Pamajama24

Let's do this!!!!

Sent a request to you!

I'm in!:wave2: I started last March, lost 35 lbs with weight watchers and diet pills...fell off the wagon in the fall and gained back 8. :eek: I need to lose that 8 plus another 40 to be at my goal weight. I've been doing C25K with my friend and we're on our 3rd week of that. We plan on running a 5K in the spring, a 10K in late summer, and the Disney Princess Half marathon in February 2014. I am SO not a runner, so if I can do it, anybody can! Started back with WW online last week and lost 1 lb so far. I've tried my fitness pal too and it's a great program. Good luck everyone!!

My goal is the Princess 1/2 in 2014 too!

I'm not a runner either, I'm forced to be because all of the kids are.

I joined the Myfitnesspal - Reddy Thompson there - love that I could sign in with facebook so that is one less password to remember

Sent a request to ya!

Getting up to exercises now.

My family calls me gross when I eat this, but I find this feeling and low in calorie for a quick meal. I take lettuce salad mix then put a few spoonfuls of low fat cottage cheese on it and 2-3 T of real bacon bits. I mix it together and then I don't need salad dressing. If you like cottage cheese and bacon, it really is good :lmao:

Another low calorie small meal or snack idea. My family approves of this and likes this as well:lmao:. I boil two eggs and chop them up. Then I add a 1/2 cup of lowfat cottage and a small amount of dijon mustard. Then I mix it all together. It kind of taste like deviled eggs filling? If I want it as a meal, I put it in a thing bagel or Sandwich thins.

Last one, but not original. Fresh spinach and frozen berries salad. When it is lunch time at work, the berries are unthawed and the salad still feels chilled. I also toss a little raspberry vin. dressing on it. If I have chopped nuts or feta on hand, it tastes good mixed in as well.

These are things I do for lunch some times.

I'm sooo in! I'm at 161 lbs and need to loose 25 lbs. I have the myfitnesspal app. I can't seem to figure out how to add friends from anything but email or facebook. Help! My user name is the same if you want to find me.

I won't say my view of cottage cheese, let's just say :sick::rolleyes1 I know its supposed to be good for diets but ....

I've signed up with myfitnesspal with my same user name but can't figure out how to invite poeple (I don't facebook) so if you can work it out se do invite me!

I won't say my view of cottage cheese, let's just say :sick::rolleyes1 I know its supposed to be good for diets but ....

I've signed up with myfitnesspal with my same user name but can't figure out how to invite poeple (I don't facebook) so if you can work it out se do invite me!

I agree. I used to be the same way about cottage cheese. I will only eat it, if its taste is disguised. I could never sit down and eat a bowl of cottage cheese by itself.

I love cottage cheese.. probably an odd man out!!!
I like to cut up tomatos and mix it in with my cottage cheese and put just a little salt and pepper on it..

Well, we did a meal out today since DD will be off to college and we have been so good about not eating out while she was home on break...

According to the menu my meal was only 405 calories...

I love cottage cheese!!! I eat it right out of the container.

OK, I friended Mazda and ckmom

To friend people go to the web page, click "Community" click "find member" type in the username in the box labeled "username or email"

it will bring you to the next page with the persons name and click "add as friend"
Type in the box "hey it's ________ from the DIS" so people know who you are.
click add as friend.

When you get a friend request you can either see it on the App or on the webpage

I'm a cottage cheese fan. I used it to get dairy in on Weight Watchers (I would even add some olive oil to get in the good fats).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I love cottage cheese!!! I eat it right out of the container.

OK, I friended Mazda and ckmom

To friend people go to the web page, click "Community" click "find member" type in the username in the box labeled "username or email"

it will bring you to the next page with the persons name and click "add as friend"
Type in the box "hey it's ________ from the DIS" so people know who you are.
click add as friend.

When you get a friend request you can either see it on the App or on the webpage

Thanks Buffy! I was trying from my cell.

I like cottage cheese too. just plain, nothing else.

I have been trying to be good about eating breakfast (besides coffee) I have been making oatmeal every morning, little butter and brown sugar and I am good to go.

I love having odwalla bars for a snack/lunch on the go.

I need to work on my liquid intake in general, more water, tea-no sugar and juice.

my name is Rachal1982 on myfitness pal. I'll try to get you added later today :)

I think I invited everyone who listed there username in myfitnesspal on our thread. If I missed you I am very sorry and do want to be your friend there too.

Rebecca

Hi new 'friends'!!! ( I just accepted all who added me)

I started tracking today. I'm getting the hang of the website now.

Happy tracking....

Oh I forgot to mention...

I went grocery shopping and bought apples, oranges, oatmeal, Luna bars, lean cuisine (easy to take to work) grapefruit cups in natural juice, yogurt and wheat germ.

I'm looking forward to eating healthier this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter