slightly off topic question...tax credit

minnieluvzmickey

<font color=blue>I click my hills together! ;)</fo
I am panicking because I am waiting for my tax rebate check to book my November cruise. I got the letter on Aug. 1 saying the check was on the way but then I never got it. I was just wondering if anybody else out there was supposed to be in the group of checks mailed aug. 1 and not get it yet? Is my check lost in the mail? Will I get to go on a cruise or not? lol

Waiting patiently by the mailbox:bounce:

I have yet to receive mine. And it should have been on Aug. 1st also. Just be patient......it will come......In case you wanted to know I only have 53 more days until my next Disney Cruise. That's only 15 more sailings before mine.

ok now i feel better. I thought my check was lost forever. A friend of mine was the first week and she got her letter one day and her check the next so i was getting worried. Maybe I'll get to go on that cruise afterall.

I got my August 1 check on Monday, Aug. 4. The letter that came on the first said it could be 2 weeks though.

We got our letter on 8/2 stating that it'd be here in 2 wks & it came on 8/4.

Another I know said he got it the next day after the letter.

My son has yet to receive a letter.

Our August 1 mailed check arrived on Monday, August 4... Thank you Dubbya for helping out with cruise #5!!!!!!!

I also got the letter on August 2nd and it said 2 weeks and I got the check Monday August 4th.

My letter for the $400 rebate came last Thursday 7/31/03 and we received our check today 8/6/03.

Just went to the mailbox and still no check.......sighhhh........everyone think positive for tomorrow. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter