Slide Mount Swap Complete!!!!!

Here are mine for the general Disney group:

DSCN0072.jpg

Love both sets posted last night!!

Ok, WDWMickey ~ you've given me some inspiration for my general disney... :) Thanks!!!

Lisa, Cheryl, Nan and Rachel - EVERYTHING is great!!! I'm getting busy this weekend!!! Can't wait to see more! You guys are doing great!!

Nancy--Rachel wants to know how you do 2 colors. Can you do it with traditional slide mounts (ie the one where you glue & cut to wrap them)?

Cheryl and Rachel, very cute!!!

I'm feeling some of mine are to plain, do I need to jazz them up a bit? please be honest!!

Nancy--Rachel wants to know how you do 2 colors. Can you do it with traditional slide mounts (ie the one where you glue & cut to wrap them)?

Yes, you can... just cut the 2nd color just like she would the first layer...
Glue the first layer onto the traditional slide mount and wrap around... then take the 2nd layer (color) and cut it where she wants to divide it.. and glue it to the first layer.

Does that make sense?

I've even done torn pages for my second layer and inked them before... Thinking of doing something like that for my AK mounts...

Just finished General Disney... tried something a little different w/ one... will post photos this afternoon... Hope to do AK next...

Alright ladies I need help. These are my Mickey slides, I like them all, but, I'm not in love with any of them. Which ones do you like? How could I change them? Or should I start over?

DSCN0075.jpg

The black one is embossed. The small Mickey's on the other 2 are sparkly.

Please be frank with your assesment. Thanks, Cheryl

Thanks :) Rachel says her favorite is the red, my favorite is the black. I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks.

Ok, today..

Finished General Disney
Finished Easter
Finished St. Patricks
Finished 1/2 of AK (2nd mount isn't coming to me...I hope to have it done after dinner so I can call it a night when the kids are done w/ practices!)

So, by tomorrow, I will be done with this swap but will hold onto it for a week...
LM3Ks ~ is it okay for me to put my Easter & St. Patrick's mounts into one baggie or would you prefer 2 baggies... Just let me know..

Wow guys!! Everyone is so busy!!! We just may get this swapped out early even!!!!! Awesome!!

Cheryl - I love all three! Ummmm....I think the print one is my fav!! LOL I know...against the grain, right??!!

Nan - Definitely put them in the same baggie!! They are really as one group anyway. In fact, Cheryl...do the same. (I think you are the only two doing more than one?) If there is anyone else, I am sorry. And Nan, please post the pix of what you did today!!! I can't wait to see!

I'm feeling some of mine are to plain, do I need to jazz them up a bit? please be honest!!

Lisa - they are great!!! Remember - these are small and you don't want to go overboard with the embellishments. So, you are fine and so is everyine else!! Everything posted has been great! I can't wait to see them in person!

Ok, here is the General Disney
100_4268.jpg

AK
100_4273.jpg

Easter
100_4272.jpg

St. Patricks
100_4271.jpg

Any suggestions, something not liked... I've got these bagged..but not tagged or in their group bags, just individual.. off to spend time with the family! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter