Sleeping bag choices

DLorBust

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
We are experienced tent campers, but newbies to FL camping. We will be camping around FL for a week, in St.Augustine, St. Petersburg and ending at the Fort for 4 nights at the end of November. Thing is, I'm not sure which bags to bring. Each of us has two types of bags to choose from, one is rated to 15'F and the other to 40'F. Usually, for beach camping in CA with lows in the 60'-70' range I'd bring the small bags, but worried the humidity of FL will make it seem colder. Which would you recommend?

Bring the 40F bag, DLorBust.

You can augment that lower by bringing stocking caps, sleeping in a clean pair of socks, and a long sleeve tee shirt. And of course you'll need a good thermal pad because as you know the ground can suck the heat right out of your body (I use the Thermarest BaseCamp pad) which you probably already have.

Up to you. Just watch the forecast for Orlando before your trip. Although you'll be all over the state, I think you can adapt and enjoy.

Sounds like you have a plan! :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter