sleep number???

soccermom5

Mouseketeer
what would you sell a queen size (used 6 months) sleep number (4000) for and which do you think would e better craigs list or yard sale ?? tia

I would sell it on craigslist (probably get more money than at a yard sale). Probably should check ebay to see what they are "worth" used.

I agree to check ebay to get value. I don't think you'll do well at all at a yardsale

Can I ask why you are selling?

We tested a sleep number bed once and within 4 days at home I had it boxed back up to sned back. I felt like I was sleeping on a 2.00 pool float.

its just one of those things had to have and im just not comfortable on it so i thought id sell something is better than nothing right?

PM me your state, if you would, please... Thanks!

And to keep it OT, I have three family members who love theirs, but two others who returned theirs, so I do think it's a personal preference...

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter