• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyliner

WeddingApril2020

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are staying at Port Orleans French Quater in April 2020, my parents want to try the skyliner. I was thinking of doing this when we have a late morning start at Epcot World Showcase. Would it be best to get the bus to Hollywood Studios and get on there or make our own way to Carribean Beach resort? Also is this going to be a lengthy journey? Thanks :)

At DHS, the bus stops and Skyliner station are right next to each other. It's a really quick transfer from bus to gondola. The trip from DHS to Epcot will take roughly 20 minutes. Which is only 5 minutes more than the trip from CB to Epcot.

Steve

We really enjoyed the Skyliner system over these last few days Dec 12- 15. Best thing to do it ride the system starting at the DHS. The bus station is just a short walk away. It is a cool view also at night. We did notice on last Saturday there was a large line to get on the Skyliner at CBR though it was till only a 15 minute wait. We also find the EPCOT station to be a breeze for park entry at the International side. Overall the Skyliner is an attraction in it's own way.

If you are going to be at Epcot already, go out the exit in World Showcase between the UK and France and catch it there. We just did this last week and we were able to go from Epcot all the way to the Carribbean Beach station (you have to get off and get back on) for a whole loop that took us back to the World Showcase station at Epcot in about 15 minutes.

If you are going to be at Epcot already, go out the exit in World Showcase between the UK and France and catch it there. We just did this last week and we were able to go from Epcot all the way to the Carribbean Beach station (you have to get off and get back on) for a whole loop that took us back to the World Showcase station at Epcot in about 15 minutes.
It's 15-20 minutes between Epcot & CBR, depending on how many stops and slow-downs occur. RT would be 30-40 minutes. That can be longer at busy times, when there might be a 10-minute wait to board at Epcot or CBR.

No disrespect to PP intended; I just don't want people to think they can ride Epcot to CBR and be back at Epcot in 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter