Skyliner resort - CBR, AOA or POP?

mlbrv

Mouseketeer
Hi - what do you think is a better resort to stay in that has the skyliner?
They are fairly similar in price for my dates.
Family of 4, 2 adults + 2 teenagers.
Are there any advantages/disadvantages for their "skyliner route" or distance from hotel to skyliner?
Would love to hear any opinions - we've stayed in many of the Disney hotels, value - deluxe but never these 3...
Thanks!

We had never stayed at Pop prior to Skyliner, but have totally fallen in love with it since. We get a preferred room and can be on the Skyliner or Food Court in no time at all. Pricing is so much cheaper than the other resorts too. My only concern for you would be the size of the rooms for your family size.

If your prices are the same, you might want to consider CBR.

It will be quicker to take the skyliner to the parks since you won’t have to transfer like you would if you were coming from Pop/AofA.

I was staying at CBR before the Skyliner and it really is an added perk. Try to stay in Aruba or Jamaica, they are closest to the Skyliner station.
You go to the same station if you are going to Epcot or Disney Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter