• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skyliner Pop —> Epcot

it's kelly

DIS Veteran
If I want to take the Skyliner from Pop to Epcot will I need to get off and switch or will I just continue on to Epcot?

TIA!

You will get off at Caribbean Beach Resort and transfer to Epcot line
Just to piggyback, because I haven't been following the Skyliner updates closely, does everyone HAVE to get off at CBR regardless of where they are going? The way the map is, it looks like the Pop line continues to Epcot, and you'd have to get off at CBR if you wanted to transfer to DHS.

Just to piggyback, because I haven't been following the Skyliner updates closely, does everyone HAVE to get off at CBR regardless of where they are going?
Riviera is the only pass-through station where you can remain on. At all other stations, you must exit the cabin you are in. CBR is the main hub where all three line terminate.

Pop line is running but they told me that they won’t be able to accept guests for another 30 minutes or so.

Pop line is running smoothly today! Walked off the gondola from HS and directly into one headed to Pop, no wait.

I made it from Pop to Galaxy’s Edge. Ate a Ronto Wrap and came back in less than an hour. The Epcot line has issues. Both times I’ve been on it it stopped at least three times and for a few minutes each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter