skyliner logistics

pumpkinjl

Mouseketeer
Now that the skyliner is open, which building/rooms would be the best to stay in at the Caribbean Beach Resort? Is it wise to pay for a preferred room? We are not really interested in the pools or the on site places to eat. We are more interested in the best room as it relates to transportation and walking. Thanks!!

Just rode the Skyliners over Caribbean beach yesterday. There are some buildings that are literally right beside the station at the riveria resort. Not sure which buildings those are, but they would be super convenient to board the Skyliner.

We are staying in the Aruba section of Caribbean Beach right now, and that area is literally right next to the Riviera station, which is the closest station to Epcot. To get to Hollywood Studios, you would board at the Riviera station and then change over at the main Caribbean Beach station (the central hub for the whole Skyliner operation).

If you want to be closer to the main Caribbean Beach Skyliner hub (which is a straight shot to Hollywood Studios), the Jamaica section (area closest to the main resort entrance) is the closest section.

The other three areas (Martinique and Barbados -- the two closest to the main resort area/pools/restaurants -- and Trinidad) are all across the lake from the two Skyliner stations.

I don't know how to link a map photo, but if you Google "Disney's Caribbean Beach map" you can see the layout.

I have no idea which section the "preferred" rooms are located in, but I'd guess they're in the Martinique or Barbados areas closest to the main resort activities (but that's just my guess).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter