Skyliner Hours of Operation

Cinderella822

DIS Veteran
I'll be staying at POP next week and excited to try the skyliner whenever I can. Does anyone know what the operating hours are and also how long it takes to get from POP to each of the 2 parks. It looks like you have to get off at CBR and transfer to each park. Is that the case? Thanks!

I would be interested as well. We are staying at POP in November. I heard that they may not be operating early enough to rope drop? Is that correct?

Right now with DHS opening at 6 for EEMH the Skyliner starts running at 5:45. We were on the first car out of Pop this morning and were at DHS a few minutes before 6, so at the back of the rope-drop crowd. Very easy entry though since we were a bit behind the curve.

yes, from Pop you transfer at CBR to the DHS line or the Epcot line. The ride to Epcot is longer.

How long after park closing do the Skyliners run? Just booked an ADR at Epcot for 8:45 PM in April 2020, hoping to hop the Skyliner back to Pop afterwards. Assuming a 9:00 PM park close, will the Skyliner stop running 60 minutes after park closing, just like the buses?

How long after park closing do the Skyliners run? Just booked an ADR at Epcot for 8:45 PM in April 2020, hoping to hop the Skyliner back to Pop afterwards. Assuming a 9:00 PM park close, will the Skyliner stop running 60 minutes after park closing, just like the buses?
According to this Times Guide, all 3 lines appear to be staying open until 1 hour after the closing of either DHS or Epcot, whichever is later. So currently, until 11 pm based on DHS closing at 10, and until midnight on Epcot EMH nights.

This differs from an earlier announcement which had each line closing 1 hour after the individual park's closing time. Things may change.

According to this Times Guide, all 3 lines appear to be staying open until 1 hour after the closing of either DHS or Epcot, whichever is later. So currently, until 11 pm based on DHS closing at 10, and until midnight on Epcot EMH nights.

This differs from an earlier announcement which had each line closing 1 hour after the individual park's closing time. Things may change.
Thank you! Appreciate the information! After the apparent accident on the Skyliner tonight my family and I aren’t quite as excited to try it out. Hopefully all are ok.

Given the fact that the Skyliner is closed for an unknown period of time, you might not have to worry about whether or not to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter