Skyliner Craw Question

sageandbelle

Earning My Ears
My sister and I are interested in doing the skyliner crawl on our rest day but aren’t sure how to make it work if we don’t use our own transportation to start. Ideally we’d like to take a bus to HS and access their skyliner line without actually going inside HS (because we don’t have a reservation that day.) Is that possible? Anyone who has done the skyliner crawl, i’d love to hear about your experience!

We took an Uber to HS and did this. Took the Skyliner all the way to International Gateway to visit Guest Services. Took it back to the Riviera and had a drink at the pool bar and Ubered back to our condo from there. My son loved the Skyliner so much we had to do it again later in the week.

As others mentioned, that's the best way to do it. You will ride the Skyliner to the CBR station, where everyone must exit to transfer to their next destination. You can then choose to ride to Epcot, which stops at Riviera, or ride to Pop/AOA. If you're building in time to experience the Skyliner, its best to ride it in both directions - its fun to see the Epcot resort area from that vantage point, and its a nice ride over Hourglass Lake heading to Pop/AOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter