Skyliner Bar Crawl

SweetPeasMom2

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this before? We are coming down 3/13-3/17. Only doing one park day on Saturday. We have dinner plans already for Friday at Raglen Road and then going to GF to The Beauty and the Beast bar. Thought about possibly doing a skyliner crawl to a few of the resorts on Thursday night. Thoughts?

Last edited:
You could do a monorail crawl if you will be at the Grand Floridian and go to Poly and Contemporary.
Are you talking about a sky liner crawl on a different day? Sorry if I misunderstood but a sky liner crawl is cool too so many options at the Boardwalk, Beach and Yacht alone

Sorry, I didn't make it clear (edited it). This would be for Thursday night. Something to do that night since we have Friday and Saturday filled.

Sorry, I didn't make it clear (edited it). This would be for Thursday night. Something to do that night since we have Friday and Saturday filled.
Just between the Boardwalk area and the Riviera there are loads of lounges and restaurants to get a bite
Ale & Compass Lounge
Crews Cup Lounge
Abracada Bar
Tratoria Al Forno
Flying Fish
Beaches and Cream
Topolinos has a nice bar

If you can arrive at the Boardwalk area in the evening there is so much life going on there. Not to mention all the options at Swan & Dolphin

Just a few ideas

I like the Skyliner. We like Riviera and the Bar Riva there (down by pool) and can walk a really short stroll over to Caribbean Beach and the bar outside (Banana Cabana). At the Epcot stop you can walk over to Boardwalk for AbracadaBar next to Flying Fish or go inside BW upstairs for Belle Vue Lounge over and inside Beach Club next to Cape May for Martha's Vineyard. Or Crew's Cup farther down or even the lounge at Ale and Compass. Also both BC and BW have pool bars, And there is Jellyrolls the dueling piano bar (steep cover charge there though). The lounges open later, like 3-4pm so keep in mind. Pool bars are open earlier (like 11am). We like Martha's Vineyard or the pool bars. Abra is a little pricey but neat theme. Have fun!!

little shout out for Petals Pool bar at POP Century, yes it's outdoors and just a pool bar but the Hula hoop drink will SNEAK UP ON YOU, and the bartenders are just incredible.

Ooooohhhhh, I want to do this. Did the monorail crawl last summer and was so disappointed in the offering. But this one sounds awesome! :drinking1🍹🍸🥃🍷🍺

Taking notes so keep the suggestions coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter