Skyliner at Boardwalk question

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
So,,,I want to check out the Skyliner. Staying at Boadwalk. What are the stops? How can I get more info on the Skyliner route/stops?

Your closest skyliner stop would be at international gateway at Epcot. From there, you can take it over to the resorts on the line (Riviera, Caribbean Beach, etc). If you want to take it to Hollywood Studios, you’d have to take it to Caribbean Beach and switch to the other line, I believe.

Your closest skyliner stop would be at international gateway at Epcot. From there, you can take it over to the resorts on the line (Riviera, Caribbean Beach, etc). If you want to take it to Hollywood Studios, you’d have to take it to Caribbean Beach and switch to the other line, I believe.

Thank you for responding. Is there a web site which has specific info. on stops? The official Disney site does not have this specific type of info. Thanks!

Thank you for responding. Is there a web site which has specific info. on stops? The official Disney site does not have this specific type of info. Thanks!
It’s actually very simple. There are 3 lines all terminating at the Carribean Beach resort. 1. Epcot International Gateway to CBR with a slowdown (not stop) at Riviera Resort where you could get off or on. 2. CBR to DHS. 3. CBR to POP/AOA resort ps (one stop for both). Since all lines meet at the CBR station you transfer between lines there. Very easy and quick.

It’s actually very simple. There are 3 lines all terminating at the Carribean Beach resort. 1. Epcot International Gateway to CBR with a slowdown (not stop) at Riviera Resort where you could get off or on. 2. CBR to DHS. 3. CBR to POP/AOA resort ps (one stop for both). Since all lines meet at the CBR station you transfer between lines there. Very easy and quick.
Thank you for the excellent explanation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter