Skyline Scavenger Hunt

DIsneydreamer#1

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anybody has done the Skyliner scavenger hunt when staying at Riviera Resort, I heard about it in a podcast and I’m wondering if my two girls (15 and 8 yrs old) would have fun doing it

I heard about it in a podcast, but I don’t know the details, someone that had stayed at riviera resort mentioned it, I thought “that’s an awesome idea”!!’...I’m going to try to go back and listened to the podcast again or the notes from it and see if I missed something....like I mentioned I have Teo kiddos who are far apart in age but I think this is something that anybody can really enjoy

I did it while staying at Riviera back in January. I think they have more than one hunt. The one I did had a few things to find at Riviera, but mostly was for things at the EPCOT resorts. Hence Skyliner Scavenger Hunt. Most things were fairly easy to find, but a couple were kind of hard, especially the BWV lobby one (at least for me).
IIRC, it had a 2 hour time limit, was offered maybe 2 or 3 days a week, and had a morning and afternoon time.
I enjoyed it, especially if you happen to have a non-park day and are looking for something to do.

I wonder if they are currently offering it as they seem to have cancelled most activities.

I did it while staying at Riviera back in January. I think they have more than one hunt. The one I did had a few things to find at Riviera, but mostly was for things at the EPCOT resorts. Hence Skyliner Scavenger Hunt. Most things were fairly easy to find, but a couple were kind of hard, especially the BWV lobby one (at least for me).
IIRC, it had a 2 hour time limit, was offered maybe 2 or 3 days a week, and had a morning and afternoon time.
I enjoyed it, especially if you happen to have a non-park day and are looking for something to do.

I wonder if they are currently offering it as they seem to have cancelled most activities.
Thank you for the info, it sounds like a wonderful family activity, we are planning to visit summer 2021 and I’m hoping they will have it then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter