• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Skylanders and Infinity - $37 at Walmart stores today

Got the skylanders this am at walmart. No one, not even an employee was there when I arrived in electronics. When the stock person arrived he went into the back for 20 minutes but he returned with skylanders xbox 360 and I had the Fritos lay coupon $10 off, and I found an unused $20 gift card for Walmart. Spent $9.13 cash. It is gift from grandma for DS. I had them price match around two weeks ago for the individual characters. When I left there was 7 people in line to get items from electronics, all people on their way to work.
The store just found out this am that the BF ad was on for today.

We also got one today at Target, they price matched their on.line price, no questions asked. I'm embarrassed to say that I have no idea how this game works, but I knew it was a HOT item and that my kids would love it. Can anyone give me the quick low down on anything else I need or an explanation about the game.

So happy that I got Infinity off Amazon today for $37.00!! Another present knocked off the list!! :)

Did someone post that the Skylander characters were buy one get one free somewhere this weekend? I was able to get the Swap Force game and now collecting the characters my son REALLY wants!!

Target matched it because it was on their own website. Our target wouldn't match walmarts price but since they were marked down on target.com they had to honor it. There holiday price match has no exclusions and I would've fought the store for the price match. I was at the service desk with a man who was a corporate lawyer and he said legally there's no way they can refuse to sell the product for the $37 listed on their site. The only exclusion on the price match is for offers from nov. 28-dec. 2. Sorry some of you had trouble at Target. There was still a bunch in my target at 9 pm last night, for all systems.

I got Infinity XBox360 on Thursday night at Walmart for $37.00. Walked into Walmart today to get some paint, made it over to electronics just to see. Got Swapforce XBox360 for $37.00 :cool1:. I am almost done.

I just returned from Wal Mart where I purchased Disney Infinity and Skylanders Swap Force starter sets for $37 each. The employee said they would be that price until November 29.

Thanks for the tip - going back and forth about infinity and this price makes it more appealing for sure

dizzydrop said:
Target matched it because it was on their own website. Our target wouldn't match walmarts price but since they were marked down on target.com they had to honor it. There holiday price match has no exclusions and I would've fought the store for the price match. I was at the service desk with a man who was a corporate lawyer and he said legally there's no way they can refuse to sell the product for the $37 listed on their site. The only exclusion on the price match is for offers from nov. 28-dec. 2. Sorry some of you had trouble at Target. There was still a bunch in my target at 9 pm last night, for all systems.

Had no issues when I price matched from Walmart.com today at my local target. I was told, however, that they can't match prices if it is out of stock at the competitors website.

Yay! Just got my Disney Infinity at our Walmart for $37! My kids will be pleased. Love Dis budget board!

Thank you! Just picked up both Skylanders Swapforce and Disney Infinity for PS4 at Target. They pricematched their own website. :)

You all are great! I just came back from Target (after buying the XBox version earlier today at the higher price) and they price matched my earlier purchase. Over $40 saved! Sweet!:woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks all - was able to have Target price match their website- super easy! I live in WI and the Walmart sale wasn't valid in this state so I thought I was out of luck. Happy to get them both taken care of today.

:thanks: I got Best Buy to price match Walmart even though Walmart was out of stock. I showed the cashier the price on my cell phone which did not say it was out of stock (I knew that from looking it up on my desk top before I left the house). Now to figure out what other figures I'm going to get....

Well, we had no luck at our local WalMart or at the one close to DH's work (smaller population, so I was hopeful, but that probably meant smaller inventory too). DH was not going to mess with price matching. I instead ordered it from Best Buy with in-store pickup. With a rewards coupon, I got it for $50, and I am earning Best Buy points. No, it's not $37, but the reduced stress is worth $13 to me. Thankful for this thread, as it allowed me to make my move and get another item checked off my list. :thumbsup2

Well, we had no luck at our local WalMart or at the one close to DH's work (smaller population, so I was hopeful, but that probably meant smaller inventory too). DH was not going to mess with price matching. I instead ordered it from Best Buy with in-store pickup. With a rewards coupon, I got it for $50, and I am earning Best Buy points. No, it's not $37, but the reduced stress is worth $13 to me. Thankful for this thread, as it allowed me to make my move and get another item checked off my list. :thumbsup2

Best Buy will match the price. Just show them the Walmart price. It took me less than 5 minutes to find the games, pay and be on my way.

Best Buy will match the price. Just show them the Walmart price. It took me less than 5 minutes to find the games, pay and be on my way.

It's not that Best Buy won't price match, it is that my DH won't. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Definitely worth it for someone else to try, though!

Toys R Us price matched two Disney infinity starter packs for me (they weren'teven avail @ walmart.com- the "add to cart" button wouldn't work.) The manager didn't even look @ the ad on my phone, I guess they were doing it for the past 3 days.

We purchased this on the release day for 79$ from toysrus...does anyone know if they will reduce the price/price match if I bring in the receipt? If bit I will just buy it elsewhere at this price and return the original but that seems far easier to just try to get a TRu adjustment if they do that!

Toys r us would not price match for me. I have not tried best buy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter