Skipping A Fastpass

anwackerman

Earning My Ears
My optimized touring plan has stated that it is not using my fastpass. In this case I would like to just follow the touring plan and just skip the fast pass! Will I be penalized for this? Once the hour window for this fastpass is up (with me not going) will I still be able to book additional fastpasses for the day?

I think it's meant to work that way, but I've seen issues where it doesn't mark it as a completed FP+ so it want's you to modify that one rather than make an additional. Just curious, will you still be riding that ride during that period? You might as well use the FP+, "optimized" is subjective. Unless you'd have to double back across to the complete other side of the park to make it, I'd just do the FP+ or modify it to something else or a different time.

Out of curiosity, what is the ride? And why wouldn't you use it? Or just cancel or modify it, so someone else can use it?

It is hollywood studios. I got Toy Story Mania for my Tier 1 and only really wanted Star tours for my tier two. But I had to book a third so I chose Frozen Singalong (which we will plan to go to) but touring plans is stating I do not need it. I can go for any show but the wait times are little to none and you have to be around a show start time so it is messing with my touring plan.

However, I need something booked because I would like to continue to make tier 1 fastpasses later in the day.

the only problem you may have is if you are going to try and get any other FPs later in the day. For some reason, unused FPs are not always dropped off the list as they should after the window closes. Later, when trying to get another FP, we have gotten the "you still have unused FPs and cannot get more until they are used"

Was there last week and used our Tier one in Epcot and didn’t use the Tier 2s. After they expired they were not removed from our account and I just canceled them. Then I couldn’t get any other Tier one because I didn’t use my Tier 2s. (We rode everything anyways a couple days before and probably weren’t going to book anymore if we even could. Everything worked out because we wanted to be in World Showcase anyways and look around)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter