Skipper Canteen info

1983DisneyFanatic

New DVC member 2020
I haven't seen a thread started for the new Adventure Land restaurant, so I decided to start one. The info I have heard, is it will be called Skippers Cantina and will operate like BOG with cs lunch and ts dinner. It will be sharing a kitchen with LTT and will hopefully open the end of November/December. If you have any information to support or refute this, add it here.

I'm in, too! When disney sites first started to talk about this last Spring, I was thinking it would open early fall (eg by early October) along with the LTT re-opening (because sharing a kitchen) and reno not supposed to be major to the existing building. However, I understand LTT's reopening is believed to be approx Nov.20. This info from what is posted on the disney dining reservation site. The two restaurants' openings are likely linked. So . . . the realistic Skippers' Cantina opening date is later than my hoped for date. But should still be open in time for American Thanksgiving and the big Christmas crowds.

I don't even know if I want to eat here, but I don't know what else to do now that the Minnie game is over! Help!
. Hahahahaha I am in the same boat! I am a picky eater so I plan my restaurants accordingly but I'm all excited for this place and I don't even know if I'll eat anything.

Count me in too! Hoping they get their rears in gear and get it finished before I leave in November!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter