Skipper Canteen ADR Watch

Watching as well.

It's interesting that wdwmagic says that it's going to be TS for both lunch and dinner. On the official Disney blog they have answered all the questions about whether it will be QS or TS with "We will let you know when we know." I find it hard to believe that Disney doesn't know, but it appears they are not officially stating it yet (at least not on the blog).

I would imagine we will see the restaurant listed at the bottom of the dining choices as "unavailable" as soon as they set the opening date. I can see Morimoto Asia down at the bottom of the list and it isn't open yet.

Hoping for February. We will only be there for one day, so I am afraid our chances could be slim. We also want to do BOG since it just opened when we were there last and we couldn't get a reservation. I think it might be akin to winning the lottery if we got one for early lunch and one for dinner on the same day!

Following as well, hoping for something the 2nd week of December. I missed Minnie's in HS, so hoping i can catch this one! :)

Would be nice to get a lunch ressie here , since I can't seem to get one for BOG. But I have a feeling it won't be open for our visit ( Nov 10-14th ) yet. The thing that I need to see first is the menu !

I want to learn more about the menu items before I start to get excited. I'm willing to cancel my lunch at Kona Cafe and switch.

Hoping for November because a girl can dream lol. If not November, we won't be back til 2017. :( Oh well, maybe easier to get an ADR then. Or maybe not if BOG is any indication...

Another poster hoping for mid-November! I'm guessing it's going to be mid-December when they say "late" 2015, but we shall see!!

My ADRs open Saturday... guess I'll have to make a "placeholder" ADR in case I don't manage to get this when it opens... but I'll have my eyes peeled and fingers crossed for when it does!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter