Skinny Cow announces new flavors!

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
If you're a Skinny Cow lover like I am, you'll be excited to know they are introducing two new flavors;

Silhouette Brands, Inc. is proud to introduce 2 new flavors to
the market this season. The New “Strawberry Shortcake” flavored
ice cream sandwiches will be available at the end of this
month. In addition to the new flavor, Skinny Cow has the
holiday spirit. Silhouette will supply a New Limited Edition
Peppermint flavor during the holiday period. Both of these new
flavors taste great and have the same low calorie count as the
rest of the ice cream sandwiches.

Also, in December, Silhouette Brands will re-introduce the
sundae cups. We hope to expand fudge bar distribution in
December as well.

I don't know about you, but I loved their Fudge Bars! I haven't been able to find them at any grocery store in my area in the last 2 months.

I plan on trying the new flavors as soon as I see them!

Where do you buy these skinny cow products?

I have looked in our grocery stores here and super walmart, but no luck.

Herc.

I buy them at Safeway & City Market (don't know if that's a Colorado store only). Good luck

I love skinny cows. I usually have one every evening. :D I have found them most any grocery.

Groosch!?!?!????...pardurn...my "goofyness"...but what is skinny cow??? is that jurst a low fat/low Cal...ice cream??? :confused:

THank Yer...in advance! :):)

Skinny Cows are wonderful. They are 98% fat free.
This is from the website.

We hand make our healthy treats with our own specially formulated Silhouette ice cream recipe. Using only the finest ingredients available, we have created a delicious mouth watering Silhouette low fat ice cream sandwich - perfect for all ice cream lovers.

Our all-natural smooth and creamy sandwiches come in packages of six, in a variety of tasty flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Coffee and Mint.

http://www.skinnycow.com/index.htm

Hope this helps. I am not much of a milk drinker so I try to get my calcium in some other way. I do take a supplement I just want to be sure. Never to early to be concerned about your bones..

I just had a skinny cow tonight. I bought the chocolate/peanut butter ones for the first time--I thought they were delicious! :)

I hope I can find these products in Michigan :)

Strawberry Shortcake....Sounds Yummy! I'll have to check and see if our stores have them.

I have had the strawberry and peppermint. I can not find the strawberry shortcake. I let ya know how they are. By the way I really like the peppermint.:D

Hi I live in Massachusetts and Shaws supermarket is now carrying the Strawberry Shortcake Skinny cows! I bought them and I just finished eating one. They are delicious!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter