Sketches from the Disney art stores

Beetuna

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Have you seen/purchased the sketches that artists do live at the various Disney art stores? I know there is one in Downtown Disney / Disney Springs, and am hearing that MK and EP have them, too.

I'm having trouble finding any recent and solid info on this. It seems they have a book of characters and you can only select from that, and they basically will trace a copy of that particular drawing. Is that right? No customization and tracing?

Does anyone know if they swap in any new poses regularly or anything?

Thanks!

I bought one a year or two ago. You could have them "color it in". Beyond that the only customization was the matte around it and if you wanted it framed.

yeah, they basically just color them in. That being said, I've bought quite a few because i like the way they look, and i've had characters sign "their" pictures. My favorite is Rapunzel and Flynn, I stood in line at the christmas party to get them! (i also have a great picture of them admiring my tangled lantern tattoo!)

They do update with characters from new movies, like I went in November and you could already find Coco as an option, so if theres a new Character you really love you should be able to find them. Its the Art of Disney store, there's one at Disney Springs, Epcot, and Magic Kingdom, but I will say the coloring quality seems to be best at the Disney Springs location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter