Size of HRH beds?

C

candyht

Are the HRH beds 2 Queens or 2 Doubles? I've read a few trip reports stating that the beds at the HRH were 2 doubles. I have reserved a standard room for October for our family of 4 and we need Queen beds Thanks

The room we were in from 6-30 to 7-5 was a garden view standard room & it had 2 double beds.

We had a standard room with a pool view & it had two queen beds.

We were there two weeks ago -- standard sized room, pool view with two queen sized beds.

Very nice room by the way.

I am pretty sure you can get a room with one king sized bed, but you should call to be sure.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

Originally posted by MELISA
DO ANY OF THE ROOMS HAVE KING-SIZE BEDS?

Yes! they offered us a Deluxe pool view with a king bed (which was an upgrade) when we checked in, but darn, we had our kids with us!
I suppose we could have all fit! LOL

Just came back from HRH and was upgraded to a king room on their club level. I have a king size bed at home, and I swear the HRH bed was smaller.........just a smidge but enough for me to notice. Anyway, the hotel was wonderful. We'll definitely return next year.

:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter