Sixth trip to Disneyworld, First trip report! Update 7/31!

Great view from your room! We stayed at the Boardwalk for our last trip and seeing it in your pictures has me all nostalgic. I love the ears you tried on too!

It is a really nice area! :flower1: The ears are always fun to try on. Maybe I'll buy some one of these days! :rotfl:My daughter has some "classic" ones that she wore quite a bit during our trip.

We love the Epcot Area Resorts. It's so nice to be able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I'm looking forward to the rest of your trip report. We are heading back in March and this will be the first time both of our kids will be teenagers.

I was really excited about being in walking distance of both parks, but I have to admit we always traveled by Friendship Boat. It was pretty hot during our stay and I'm afraid we would've been worn out by the time we got there if we walked! The experience changes a bit as the kids get older, but always so much fun. Thanks for reading! :wave2:

We have never been sure about stopping at Swan and Dolphin because of their ‘undisneyness’ but love the location. Which type of room did you prefer?

Interestingly, I think I missed the "disneyness" more than my kids did. It was a bit magnified by the fact that there was a conference going on at the Dolphin and so not as many fellow Disney-goers. But we were immersed in Disney most of the day so it was still magical and the location did make up for it. It was nice to have the junior suite because of the king bed, sitting area, and extra sink. But the regular room my kids were in was nice too. I'm glad they had a balcony. I always prefer hotel rooms with balconies, especially when you can sit on it and see the Tower of Terror. :jumping3:

Enjoying your report. Helps fill the void until our september 2019 trip.

:thanks: Thanks for joining! It's exciting to have a trip to look forward to. I'm not sure when our next one will be! :sad1:

Thanks for sharing your trip! Stayed at the Dolphin ?5? years ago and really liked it. (Where my DD first discovered her love of miso soup!)

Thanks for reading along! :flower:

Following along!

:welcome: Glad to have you!

Following along!

:welcome: Thanks for reading!

Sounds like a good first day! I'll be interested to read how your stay at the Dolphin goes. Even though it isn't "Disney" you can't beat the location.

Great start! I’m following. :-) My DH and I live in NC too in Greensboro. You don’t have to say where you are, of course. We always drive because DH prefers it and even a direct flight doesn’t save THAT much time when it’s all said and done. I don’t really care either way so whatever makes him happy. Haha! We stayed at The Dolphin between Christmas and New Years a couple of years ago and enjoyed it. We love the resorts near World Showcase. Did you get a chance to visit Ample Hills while you were there? That is our favorite ice cream place, Disney and otherwise. We’ve visited a couple of the NYC locations too. Looking forward to more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter