sixt experience?

paqutte25

member since 2001
prices seem attractive for upcoming march....I know its not in terminal. Anyone have opinions?

I have used sixt exclusively for the past few years...excellent service and cars. Be careful if trying to drop off at different location from pick-up....they service select few airports

Used them several times, including just last week. Every time has been without incident. Cars are good, service has always been pleasant, never been pressured into buying extra services. Would rent with them again without hesitation.

Sixt car hire co is one of the top 4 car hire co in the world ..... have no worries

We used them in Denmark a few years ago and were happy to see that they are expanding in the US now. I plan to use them for our October trip and I like that you can reserve unique vehicles, like a VW bug. I want to surprise DH with a Range Rover! Not our typical rental vehicle. Or what we have at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter