site problem

I had this problem for 2 days.
I finally figured out how to fix it.
Delete cookies, cache . Clean history. Remove page if in Bookmark. Reboot your computer.
Manual type in disneyvacationclub.com, then Manual type in log-in & password. According to DVC IT people Disney is integrating a new phone system and it's mess with the format. Ok, I have no idea what their talking about, but I got it fixed. Good Luck :wave:

It will not be long when people will be posting how they went into the site and it actually worked. It seems there are more and more issues on a daily basis.

PLEASE! Do not follow a link posted on a BB, that proports to go to the REAL DVC Website. Avoid this, and sign in to the VERIFIED DVC Website.

If You DID follow this link? Please consider an immediate change to your REAL DVC Website Password. Immediately.

Huh? This is to the real DVC site. Hence the domain is disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com.

Huh? This is to the real DVC site. Hence the domain is disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com.
Be very careful, the address bar is easy to spoof, it may appear to be that site, but it.may not be. It is best to always type the website rather than click any link.

I do IT for a living. I know the difference between a spoofed site and the real site. The link I posted is legitimate and quite helpful for those having the issues with the site loading blank, 502 errors, etc.

But, I will be leaving this thread and won’t post on any other threads regarding login issues.

PLEASE! Do not follow a link posted on a BB, or "another website", that proports to go to the REAL DVC Website. Avoid this, and sign in to the VERIFIED DVC Website.

If You DID follow this link? Please consider an immediate change to your REAL DVC Website Password. RIGHT NOW :(.
Dean, The posted link is " the REAL DVC website". You owe @kes601 an apology. Carol

This link was posted in another thread, but it should "fix" any issues with the page not loading, giving a 502 error, etc.:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/sign-in/?sessionTimeout=1&appRedirect=/home/

I have been using this redirect method as my bookmark for the last month or so (found it in a prior disboard post), makes life a lot easier.
I can confirm as well this is the legit dvc site, just with some manual time out session and redirect, a lot of the website problem seem to be caused by sessions not timed out correctly.

a lot of the website problem seem to be caused by sessions not timed out correctly.
I think so, too. I have not had problems since I began making a point of logging out after every session, and not just closing the browser. (I don't always sign out of sites I use frequently). Letting DVC time out does seem to mess things up, at least for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter