Sister Wives

Especially when he describes the other wives as "situations".
Covid was a convenient excuse to ignore those “situations.” “Hey, I’m just being careful.” “They don’t take precautions.” There were definitely things that I was happy to get out of and avoid due to Covid. None of them were my spouse or children, though.

This episode was complete validation for Christine and Janelle.

Covid was a convenient excuse to ignore those “situations.” “Hey, I’m just being careful.” “They don’t take precautions.” There were definitely things that I was happy to get out of and avoid due to Covid. None of them were my spouse or children, though.

This episode was complete validation for Christine and Janelle.

And the irony of ironies is that it was his household that got Covid. 🙄

Kody flat out admits on camera that he’s attracted to only Robyn (and has rewritten history to say that was always the case) but then can’t understand why the other three are leaving him.

He says that he leaves the other houses early so that he can take Sol and Ari to school because that is what he wants to do (said defensively as if maybe he were actually told to do it). He has/had other children that he could take to school or at least engage with at breakfast before they go to school, but he can’t understand why all his other children don’t go out of their way to visit him at “his” house and why they are no longer “loyal” to him.

I’m curious as to what Kody’s and Robyn’s current religious beliefs are and when along the way they changed.

Also, that scene with Aurora talking about talking to a boy and how she likes to flirt was sooooo awkward. Robyn and Meri were even more awkward than she was.

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes and yeah the delusion by Kody & Robin is real. It is very evident that Kody only wants a relationship with his kids if it is under his rules. He is not willing to be flexible and agree to disagree or allow his kids to be different. This loyalty bull is just so ridiculous and just his way of trying to take the moral high ground for his failures. He should just admit he is the problem but he doesn't.

It was also very clear that Robin was the issue with the Christmas gift exchange and she is the reason her kids were hurt. She caused the issue and then blamed the other kids.

Finally it is clear that the reason the kids are being shunned is that Robin & Kody are causing it. The other kids don't have an issue with Robin's kids. Robin's kids are playing victims just like Robin & Kody. So sad to see.

One other interesting note about the last 2 episodes is that they are speeding through the footage from the last 2 years. Does this mean this is the last season? At least they are getting close to the current timeline instead of being so far behind.

Just caught up on the last 2 episodes and yeah the delusion by Kody & Robin is real. It is very evident that Kody only wants a relationship with his kids if it is under his rules. He is not willing to be flexible and agree to disagree or allow his kids to be different. This loyalty bull is just so ridiculous and just his way of trying to take the moral high ground for his failures. He should just admit he is the problem but he doesn't.

It was also very clear that Robin was the issue with the Christmas gift exchange and she is the reason her kids were hurt. She caused the issue and then blamed the other kids.

Finally it is clear that the reason the kids are being shunned is that Robin & Kody are causing it. The other kids don't have an issue with Robin's kids. Robin's kids are playing victims just like Robin & Kody. So sad to see.

One other interesting note about the last 2 episodes is that they are speeding through the footage from the last 2 years. Does this mean this is the last season? At least they are getting close to the current timeline instead of being so far behind.
I don’t think so. They are all over the place with the timeline right now.

I don’t think so. They are all over the place with the timeline right now.
I mean I want it to continue (I love to watch the drama) but it is weird how they were so behind for so long and now they are speeding light a train to get close to current day. And yeah, you can tell that they are all over the place with the scenes in time. It is very obvious they are going back and forth in time.

I mean I want it to continue (I love to watch the drama) but it is weird how they were so behind for so long and now they are speeding light a train to get close to current day. And yeah, you can tell that they are all over the place with the scenes in time. It is very obvious they are going back and forth in time.
I think it’s because everyone is spilling the tea all over the place. They might be concerned they’re going to lose the audience because we already know everything.

I think I was too hard on Meri earlier in the season after seeing last night’s episode. She obviously saw big red flags that Kody was no longer interested in her, but I think maybe this was the first time he had the guts to actually tell her in no uncertain terms.

I think there's been something with their faith belief regarding marriage that Meri thought Kodi still also believed that really kept Meri blind to their reality and hanging on to that hope.

I just watched last nights episode and agree that Meri finally got the answer she needed to make a decision. Unfortunately he is not the man that the original 3 married. He is now only about Robin and her kids. I believe Meri had a hard time letting go as she did make a commitment for life and they had a good relationship for many years. And I do think he led her on a bit with some of his comments.

What is also telling is that he didn't want the public to know and he is fine with Meri getting bashed online for staying with him but not taking the heat for not wanting to be with her.

It was nice to see Christine in the episode in Utah being happy with her kids. She really made the right decision for her. And I was also surprised about the Maddie information. He really has alienated everyone of his kids from Janelle. He is such a loser that he can't accept the fact that he is the issue.

I just watched last nights episode and agree that Meri finally got the answer she needed to make a decision. Unfortunately he is not the man that the original 3 married. He is now only about Robin and her kids. I believe Meri had a hard time letting go as she did make a commitment for life and they had a good relationship for many years. And I do think he led her on a bit with some of his comments.

What is also telling is that he didn't want the public to know and he is fine with Meri getting bashed online for staying with him but not taking the heat for not wanting to be with her.

It was nice to see Christine in the episode in Utah being happy with her kids. She really made the right decision for her. And I was also surprised about the Maddie information. He really has alienated everyone of his kids from Janelle. He is such a loser that he can't accept the fact that he is the issue.
I missed last nights episode. I’m sure I’ll see it in a re run but what wa the “Maddie information”

I missed last nights episode. I’m sure I’ll see it in a re run but what wa the “Maddie information”
She and Kody aren't talking. He says she hasn't reached out to him in some time. Of course he never said if he reached out to her. He seems to take no responsibility for maintaining relationships with his kids.

It's quite a turnaround from Maddie asking Kody to officiate her wedding. And from him having a bromance with Caleb.

We won't get to see it, but based on how quickly Christine found someone new it will be interesting to see how fast Robyn leaves Kody after the show ends. I don't think he has the ability to solely support her and I think at the end of the day giving herself and her kids a comfortable environment is her top priority.

IMO her relationship with her sister wives was solely about them keeping her comfortable and she feels unsteady because she can't support herself.

I'm calling it now that I think she's going to have surgery or start getting in shape in the coming seasons.

We won't get to see it, but based on how quickly Christine found someone new it will be interesting to see how fast Robyn leaves Kody after the show ends. I don't think he has the ability to solely support her and I think at the end of the day giving herself and her kids a comfortable environment is her top priority.

IMO her relationship with her sister wives was solely about them keeping her comfortable and she feels unsteady because she can't support herself.

I'm calling it now that I think she's going to have surgery or start getting in shape in the coming seasons.
Christine has an upbeat, bubbly personality. Robyn is such a downer. I don't see her nabbing anyone like Christine did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter