Sister Wives

According to the Flaggstaff Tax Assessor Christine, Cody and Sobbin Robyn are all current owners of a parcel on Coyote Pass. I'm actually surprised that the Brown's use the actual street name of the property on the show. I assumed Coyote Pass was their nickname for hte property.
Not Meri and Janelle, too???

Not Meri and Janelle, too???
There are separate parcels. It’s actually very interesting. I am not on the website right now but I recall seeing that one of the wives (I want to say Sobbin Robyn, transferred a parcel from herself to kody and two other wives. I’m on my iPad right now, maybe tomorrow I’ll look again and post the results.

I've never quite been clear on how they handle finances. Does each wife have control of her own money, but contribute some to family endeavors? For example, I recall that Meri had to get buy-in from Kody and the other wives to buy her Bed & Breakfast in Utah. She couldn't purchase it on her own and needed money from the family. So does Meri own it herself, or are there five names on the deed? Or does the family have a trust that owns the properties with each person being an equal trustee?

I'm wondering how easily Christine can get her portion of the Coyote Pass property. Also, does she get all the proceeds from her house in Flagstaff? I would assume it's in her name since she and Kody aren't legally married. Did she purchase it with her own money, or did the family provide some of the funds?
I must remember that wrong. I thought Meri wanted the family to buy into the B&B, but they all declined, so she had to raise all the money herself. Their finances are a mystery to me.

I must remember that wrong. I thought Meri wanted the family to buy into the B&B, but they all declined, so she had to raise all the money herself. Their finances are a mystery to me.
I think you’re right. She did end up buying it on her own. I just remember her trying to sell them on the B&B as an investment. They were concerned that she didn’t have much of a business plan.

I can't remember -- in the past as they turned 18 were the older kids kicked out and cut off?
:confused3Hard to know because all the older kids went away to college AFAWK. Other than the weddings and Maddie and Caleb, there’s been very little involvement in the show once they reach adulthood.

I just watched 3 episodes of "Cooking with Just Christine" and I love it! She is a natural cooking talent and very interesting, plus her recipes look great. She is happy and fun to watch. I'm guessing the group in Arizona misses her cooking!
When is it on? What network? I love cooking shows!!

Did anyone watch tonight??

What an episode! I was cheering for Christine the whole episode. She’s so strong now and I am here for it.
Yes!! I’m SO happy for her. What actual sane person wants to stay in an unromantic marriage? It’s like a job, and Kody just does not get it. To be honest, I think he would’ve rather had been the one to officially end things, but Christine took that power away from him and he didn’t know what to do. Good for her.

How embarrassing for Christine to air all her marriage issues on national tv. But what courage it took to allow everything to be exposed so people knew what was really going on. My heart broke for her when I realized how empty her marriage has been for the past ten or twelve years or so. I hope she finds happiness in her life and finds a man who treats her well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter